Thursday 11 March 2010

A new lease on life!























Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It has been a fairly busy time for us. As mentioned earlier, our house is up for sale and we have had a number of showings. Most people who have seen our place, love it! With the past year or so of financial melt down, we have thought it best to sell our home. We have (and still are) trying to refinance our commercial property; however, by selling our home; we can do what we had envisioned originally. The question remains; do we rent or do we buy? ie. If the rent costs the same as a small monthly mortgage, it would make more sense to invest in a property; that we could rent out, should we ever chose to relocate. However, you never know, we might just really enjoy rural life!

Alan and I have quite literally thrown everything upon Him. Basically a major TIDBIT - from Proverbs 3: 5-6 -" Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path".

That bittidz being said, unexpectedly yesterday and early this morning, we were presented with some other tidbitz options to consider. We will be meeting with various individuals on Sunday to determine our best course. We have been through many hoops; and this could be a better solution!

Another BITTID - What keeps going through my mind is: "Be still and know that I am God" - Psalm 46:10. Alan and I are totally 'resting in Him'; and it is true that when you genuinely 'surrender' and 'cast all your cares upon Him', He, does, indeed, shoulder and carry them for you. We have experienced this today. Reflecting back upon past events, He has been there for us. He has provided our 'daily bread'; and has helped us overcome many obstacles and challenges. We REJOICE in that TRUTH!

Earlier, I had made some tid notes from the Vision Channel; from 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth' to share with those of you who are interested. However, with us being on the go with 'showings' etc, am 'passing the buck' to you. It is better for YOU to check into their websites;, as you will receive their insights and teachings directly. Plus there are many wonderful resources that are helpful; and you may know of others, whom you wish to 'Pay It Forward' to. The movie, 'Pay It Forward' was such an awesome movie!

Also, what Joyce ('Enjoying Everyday Life') was sharing from Matthew 11: 28,29,30 is so vital! You can refer to my March 7th post of 'Blessings in abundance!'; as that will give you a bit of background. We are quite weary; but we have been REFRESHED, knowing that He has a great Purpose and Plan - for each and every one of us! In other words, turn everything over to Him to Provide Solution. That also helps us all to be all the more THANKFUL and JOYFUL! - regardless of circumstances.

Today, I Prayed outloud - ie throwing everything upon Him; and it was shortly thereafter, as if a 'green light' had gone on! Bingo! It was as if a 'new lease' on life appeared before our very eyes. I thank and credit my dear friend (she knows who she is!) for today's title: 'A new lease on life'. Great things are happening in her life as well!

Tidbit - Live one day at a time; and ENJOY each day, as best as you can. (ie ALWAYS think positive thoughts!) GIVE HIM your best; by being PRESENT; (He IS forever PRESENT!) not lamenting on the previous day or worrying about the next day.

Wish I had known that, when I was in my twenties, thirties, forties! A lot of issues would have been solved! No kidding! However, I am not 'crying over spilt milk'; rather, embracing now whatever happens to unfold. Changes, the works! I thank Alan again for sharing the message with me: 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'.

Bittid - Have a genuine empathy for others. Do your best to be of 'good cheer' to all those you meet in your daily walk. Also, when one has been through 'trials and tribulations', one generally has more empathy. compassion, understanding, and patience towards others.

We were out earlier today; and in passing, quite a few people asked me how 'was I doing?'. They actually stopped to listen for my response; which sometimes does not happen. At times, people ask how you are; but keep on moving. Methinks, so why bother to ask the question? (It just fills in space). However, I reply loud enough for them to hear me; and they generally STOP in their tracks, in AMAZEMENT.

So today, without even thinking, the words,' Never better!' flew out from my mouth! Well, I instantly felt uplifted when I said those two little words; BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY, so were the people who were kind enough to ask me! They went on to comment that they would reply likewise in the future, to those who ask the same of them!

'Love one another as I have Loved you' keeps popping into my mind and heart; as well as, 'Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you'. I have written a couple posts on "Never Better". It was in January 2008; should you wish to glean some gems. I was remembering a dear and inspirational friend of ours, who always lived his life with great gusto! He lived one day at a time!

Have to go for now. Hope these tidbits were bittids of encouragement to you (they were to me). Took this photo of the freshly picked daffodils by Alan; daffodils are abounding everywhere! Eventhough overall, we have enjoyed a very mild winter, we woke up this morning to an inch of snow! Weird to see a white blamket surrounding all the flowers etc!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: