Sunday 5 April 2009

Our Lady Head Vase Collection Re re-visited!















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

A good friend of mine has asked me to take some photos of our 'Ladies'. I have attempted to do so again! Fourteen pics in fact! LOL! Apart from me still learning the 'digital camera ropes', there is a glare that is not easily hidden; due to the light via the skylight, the windows, even with the window blinds closed. However, this should give you an idea of the 'Ladies'.

Am thinking that it is 'time' for me to 'let them go'; and may they find a wonderful home with someone(s) passionately likeminded! Am going to be offering them from our home, at 'doable' prices (for me and for the buyer(s)); and methinks cash works the best. My thought is 'keeping things simple'; and creating fun and pleasant interacting experiences at the same time!

Also have interesting Ladies that are good for the 'starter' collector; and at the moment, they are in boxes and other shelves, as we do not have the room to display them! They also would make nice gifts! Also, methinks that our china and our silver pieces (won't get as tarnished as quickly) will look wonderful in our display cabinets. Time for a change! Eventhough it is hard to choose, as I love them all, I will keep a few 'favourites' for us to enjoy over the years. That works!

At the bittidz moment, equipped with my morning 'elixir of life' - coffee, I am 'posting' the 14 photos, as I am listening to 'Hour of Power' ONLINE, and WOW! www.hourofpower.org. Ron Blue (author of 'Surviving Financial Meltdowns') and John Maxwell, who has just published another awesome book,'Put Your Dream To The Test'. Will share some tidbitz thoughts later; however, it would be good for your spirits to tune into Dr. Robert Schuller, along with his inspiring guest speakers! Also to, 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (Joyce Meyer - www.joycemeyer.org); and 'Living Truth' (Charles Price - www.livingtruth.ca).

God Bless.

No comments: