Thursday 26 September 2013

Seek and Ye Shall Find!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is another lovely Autumn morning and I am appreciative of my cup of coffee, as well as to drink in the fresh fall air on our patio. Sally was back with us; she ended up staying overnight. Yesterday evening (before she was due to be picked up), I mentioned to Alan that if it were easier for Sally's owners, Sally could spend the night. Well, a few bittidz minutes later, our phone rang! That is exactly what happened; her owners called to ask if Sally could stay over. So last night and this morning, we have had the tidbitz pleasure of two doggies. Sally was just picked up and will be back with us again next week.

As you know, Alan and I live one tid day at a time. We are in Christ's service and it is an ongoing daily walk / journey. There are always new things to learn. I have become very aware of the constant Spiritual battle. A verse: Matthew 10:22 - "And you will be hated by all on account of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.". The Bible says there will be division anomgst households. You can refer to Matthew 10: 35 & 36.

That tidbit being said, I share 'tidbits' not only as a journal, but with TLC. The Holy Spirit Guides me to write. Those who take a bit of time to read my posts, may their spirits be uplifted, and may they be encouraged to Seek Him out; as, " He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life." That is how Alan and I conduct our lives.

We have encountered opposition and at the same time, I guess I can consider 'stuff coming out of left field', a major compliment; albeit a mother's sadness. My posts of Sept 15th Life is far far too short! and Sept 16th Love Conquers All! are very clear and it is with LOVE that I write. Actually Matthew 10 in its entireity, is an awesome passage; and that is it in a bittid nutshell. I Pray, as does Alan, that those who Seek Christ, that they will find Him.
The Bible teaches us, as Christ says: 'I am at the doorway of your heart. If you open the door and invite Me in, I will come in and never leave you.'


May these few bittids, be an enlightening light of calm, comfort, and encouragement.

Peace and God Bless.


No comments: