Friday 6 September 2013

Friday thoughts!


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We have had a rather interesting few tid days. We are continuing to move forward in Faith and Trust in Him. Certain bit pieces of the puzzle are becoming more clear. We are ever thankful for our daily Blessings.

A long time friend of ours recently sent us this lovely message from Andrew Wommack's ministry. Thank you! That is of good tidbitz. Attitude is everything.

The Power of the Gospel : “I’ve changed. I know now that I’m not the sinner trying to become holy. I am the righteous whom Satan is trying to make unholy. I’m not the sick trying to get well. I am the well that the devil is trying to make sick. I’m not the poor trying to be prosperous. I am the prosperous that the Enemy is trying to make poor. This is a totally different attitude and mindset. But I’ve found it much easier to fight from the position of victory than to try to fight to obtain a position of victory. It’s infinitely easier to release something I already have than to go get something I don’t.” Andrew Wommack

Tidbit - I keep saying this awesome verse (Romans 8:28) outloud: "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

Bittid - Another wonderful verse from the Bible - Galatians 6:9 - " And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary."

Hope those verses provide a bittidz of reassurance, encouragement, and an uplift for today, and for each and every day!

We are still looking after Shadow. He is a beautiful 'pup' of 16 months. He is a Black Lab cross - we think with a Great Dane. He is app 80 pounds and is STILL growing! We love this photo image of him!

Here is wishing you a good weekend.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: