Tuesday 17 September 2013

Food for encouragement!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Forgot to mention that on Sunday night, we had quite the number of thunder and lightning storms. Fall is definitely here this morning, or so it would appear.

Thought I would add a bit more tidbitz re: the 'Salad Best Rice Recipe' that I shared in yesterday's post, of Monday, September 16th - Love Conquers All! Our friend gave us a tid more bittidz which is as follows:

Re: the 4 cups of rice. It is "4 cups of cooked rice but that is 2 cups of uncooked rice. I put it to 1.5 (One and a half) cups of water per cup of rice. So for two cups of rice use 3 cups of water. When cooked you will have 4 cups of rice that you use in the recipe.
Once the rice comes to a boil, I turn the heat down and let it simmer for 20 minutes
(keeping a close eye on it). Then I move it and let it just sit for another 20 minutes I like it that way."

Again, an appreciative thanks to our wonderful friend for this mouth watering recipe. I know we will enjoy it! Be it as a meal, or an accompaniment, or as great leftovers. Methinks too, we can add other tidbits of ingredients to this special recipe.

I mentioned in yesterday's post, that I do not like using the word 'HATE'. However, Our Heavenly Father HATES inequities and we are in the midst of having to deal with what appears to be some inequities. Alan and I, in Faith and Trust, are leaving it ALL to Him to work through the bittids.

Tidbit - Psalm 46:10 - 'Be still and know that I am God." When all else fails, turn / surrender everything over to Him.

As a helpful bittidz, Ask and Seek Christ for His Guidance and Direction at the start of each and every day; as well as thanking Him at the end of each day, regardless of your circumstances. (You can also talk to Him throughout the day / night; as He is there wth you!). When you are Directed by the Holy Spirit, Faith and Trust in Him to Provide, is that much more powerful and empowering in going through the 'good fight.'

Bittid - Christ does not give us any more burdens than any each of us can carry, at any one time. That is such a tidbitz refreshment to me. Like a breath of fresh air! As in a new season, such as Fall, with all its autumn wonders that He creates!

Again, we have so many Blessings to be thankful for; and 'Praise Him in ALL Things.'
I like the awesome inspiration from this photo image!

Peace and God Bless.


No comments: