Friday 20 September 2013

Answer to Prayer!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It feels like it has been a bit of a while since I last wrote a post. That being said, it has been a full week!

Would like to share an awesome experience that I was given this past Tuesday. Alan and I have been working on various tidbit matters; and this all the more endorses the 'Good Fight.'

We had some tid issues that we had to take care of. I literally threw myself to my knees on our stairs and Prayed outloud to Our Father. Basically, I stated that "I know You have a Purpose for us; just like You had for Job. We feel that we have been going through a 'lot of trials and tribulations'; and not meaning to complain; but we sure could use Your help at this time! We have some tidbitz that is needed for Thursday; preferably to have it attended to on Wednesday. Job was very special and well, I guess if he could endure, so can we; eventhugh, I do not understand Your Purpose!"

Within a few bittidz minutes, the phone rang! Our Prayer was answered and not only was it answered, it was ASAP!!!! Plus my request was even better than I had asked for!!!!! Since then, I have been joyfully saying non stop, 'Thank You' to Him!

Since Tuesday to today, we have been clearing up certain matters; as well as our hearts being less cluttered with 'issues.' Literally, we have turned everything over to Him, as per His Promise to us, to Provide.

Tidbit - Keep up the 'good fight' even when things are not looking good for you. Keep being peristent and consistent in your Prayers, Faith and Trust in Christ. Even if He appears to be silent at times, He does hear your Prayers. He always answers with the best plan that He has in mind for you. Even, if you do not always get what you had asked for. Our Heavenly Father, knows what is best for each and every one of us!

Bittid - Live one day at a time. Yesterday has gone; tomorrow is promised to no one. Make and enjoy the best of each and every day you have been given by Him! Always have a grateful heart, regardess of your circumstances. Be a Blessing to others.

Today, we have 'Sally Gal' with us. She is the cute feisty little dog (13 years) that we have had in our care since February. I have made mention of 'Sally' in an earlier post. (September 11th)

  • Friday thoughts!



  • An Awesome Testimony!

  •   Also re: 'Shadow' (September 6th) (now 16 months) who, is still in our care and is a lovely tempered dog; albeit, an ever growing 'mini horse.' LOL! (He is cross between a Black Lab and a Great Dane) We are thankful to have been Blessed with these dogs; as they have been wonderful companions and a comedy relief too! LOL! Dogs can be such an uplift' to our spirits. 'Shadow' has endeared himself not only to us, but also to our friends, neighbours, and other 'doggies.'

    It is the weekend again! Hurrah; and again, Alan and I are totally thankful for all our Blessings provided each day.

    I love this photo image of encouragement! We can all do with a bittid of daily inspiration!

    Peace and God Bless.


    No comments: