Monday 16 September 2013

Love Conquers All!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is pouring with tids of rain! The colour combination of shrubs, greenery, trees, with their leaves now starting to turn, look extra magnificent / resplendent this autumn like morning.

Reread my post from yesterday and sadly, it would appear that there is a level of 'hatred' directed towards Alan. I do not like the word 'hate' but, there have been a few tid examples over the years. One of them took place in April, when Alan was falsely accused of something he did not do. (I was there as a first hand witness). I was assailed as well. What was a lovely and special occasion, that we genuinely participated in, with putting our best foot forward, there was an outburst, a public display of deliberate malice and mean spiritedness. Those responsible, 'know' the real bits of the truth; and actually have 'run away.' In the meantime, the 'behaviour' has been dismissed and 'swept under the carpet' - as if nothing happened, and / or so what?

So since that time, I have done a major rethink; and yesterday, finally wrote / shared my post - 'Life is far far too short!' Alan is agog as well; and particularly more so, when he sees me going through heartfelt sorrow. FYI, I am guided by the Holy Spirit to write the posts.

My first choice is God, the rest follows; as in a huge pie that is to be shared and enjoyed. Alan is my spouse; and is a human being, and it is not right for him to be the continual scapegoat / butt of jokes etc. Also, I have never demanded that my children choose me over their respective spouses.

Forgive me, if I appear to be going on a bit, but I am addressing this vital issue now. I (and Alan supports me in my decisions) have 'stepped back' and am leaving all the consequences to God and the Holy Spirit to sort everything out. May everything fall into place as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan.

Makes me state outloud- Romans 8:28 - "And we know that God causes All things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

As mentioned yesterday, we all have our bittid faults. However there is a tidbit point when enough is enough. "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" also keeps tugging at my heart strings. One can only kick one down so many times. Regardless, Alan and I will continue to Pray to Him in Faith, for Him to make things right with family members. Again, both Alan and I have tried our human best and the rest is up to Him. LOVE conquers all. I prefer and embrace that wonderful word - LOVE.

Tidbit - John 13:34 - " A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Bittid - Again, Jesus loves all of us unconditionally. None of us are perfect, except for Christ. Yet, we are all worthy and special in His eyes. The Bible is also a great teaching source, for those who Seek Him. The Old Testament and the New Testament provide awesome daily truths and comfort.

I love the bitidz photo image with its empowering message!


Also, I will share with you a hearty recipe that our dear friend gave us. It sounds delicious, healthy, affordable, and very easy to make; and good as tasty tidbitz leftovers! Particularly at this cooler time of year! Thank you, for your wonderful friendship; and Blessing us and others, with this 'local' dish!


Salad Best Rice


4 cups cooked Rice (2 uncooked) 1cup rice to 1/5 water

Bring to boil, simmer for 20 min, let sit for 20 minutes.

1 ½ cups chopped celery

1 cup of peas (frozen or fresh)

¼ cup of green onions finely chopped

4 oz can of small shrimp. (drain and rinse well)



Put hot rice in a big bowl.

Add celery, peas, onions and shrimp.



½ cup of salad oil 1 tsp salt

¼ cup of vinegar 1 ½ - 2 tsp Curry

¼ cup of soya sauce 1 tsp granulated sugar

1 Tsp Celery salt



In a small bowl mix these seven ingredients.

Stir and pour over rice mixture.

Stir lightly to coat.

Serves 4 - 6



Peace and God Bless.




No comments: