Monday 29 June 2009

Seek and Ye Shall Find - Peace!























Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Can not believe that 4 days have passed since I last wrote a tidbitz post! If I have offended some in that regard, please accept my apologies!

It has been a time of major 'challenges' for us: and 'brush fires' that we have been doing our bittidz best to 'put out'.

Will say, that yesterday, I totally embraced the Vision Channel and enjoyed watching 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth'. Will write some tidbits about the bittids I learned, as I was Blessed with some major ephifanies!

Will come back to it - but, on the "Hour of Power', I 'discerned' that there was / is a 'power of healing' taking place amongst the 'scattering of seeds'. To gain the most 'fruitful' knowledge and for best harvest, check into - www.hourofpower.org! It was totally fantastic! As I just said, I will revisit, but will do it a better justice in a later post.

Watched Joyce Meyer, of 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (www.joycemeyer.org) and her first words practically were: "Has WORRY ever helped?" 'Like worrying about yesterday and tomorrow, steals today'. She is right. She is also endorsing to 'TRUST GOD AND LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME'. That is what Alan and I DO; eventhough we know many have misunderstood and have been critical of us attempting to doing so. Also, it can be hard to do; particularly when obstacles are 'skittled' / 'skuttled' along the way.

Yesterday morning, before watching the start of the Vision Channel, I lay in our bed and was thinking 'what is the APPROPRIATE word to describe how I am truly feeling at this moment?'. I was thinking 'discouraged?' and / or 'disappointed?; but I could not come up with the 'RIGHT' word?

Joyce began her teaching, also by speaking of 'DESPONDENT' - and I immediately knew - RIGHT ON! That was EXACTLY the RIGHT description that I was 'searching for!' (Thank you, Joyce!). There are NO coincidences! Then Joyce added the word, 'FOREBODING'; and that means to be 'afraid before something bad happens'. Hmmmmmm (Not good food for thought, methinks; or to put it simpler, 'snap out of those negative thoughts asap!'). 'DESPONDENT is because of ANXIOUS THOUGHTS!' as per Joyce's adequate description. Now that is an enlightening ephifany to me! No Kidding!

The gist of it all is, is to 'WAIT ON GOD' and 'WAITING WITH ENTHUSIASTIC EXPECTANCY!'. I personally like that tidbit thought! Also, never give up, and enjoy your Blessings; but also BE a Blessing to others. Joyce was sharing too, that 'the more you TRUST God, the more He will Protect you etc.' Basically, 'Leave it to God to solve, as it is His Problem (not yours) and also, let your mind be RENEWED to the Word of God'.

Had made mention that, before I watched the Vision Channel yesterday morning; I had a little 'chat' with Him. I also Asked Him to infill me with His Holy Spirit. Well, I can tell you, that experience really happened; because I was wonderfully filled with a comforting 'Peace, a Confidance, and, a Joyful Calm!' Thus, the 3 televised programs I watched, became all the MORE special and meaningful to me! I also agree and full heartedly appreciate when Joyce says with 'FERVOUR' (I like that bold word!)- " How we behave at home, is more important than being in Church". Basically, you are looking at 7 days of 'walking your walk in Christ, rather than just one day day - ie Sunday'. In other words, 'Walk the walk in Christ everyday!'

A tid of a bittid - When I was a child of 8 years young, (still can be 'young at heart!'), I went to Sunday School. Did not really appreciate getting dressed into a dress (was a tomboy) and attending an indoor 'school' on a Sunday, when I loved climbing my trees and making forts (in other peoples' gardens!). I even 'threw it' at my parents, 'Why don't you ever go to Church?' Anyway, one particular Sunday or two, I 'played hooky'. Did not go; a 'no show'. When I ultimately went 'to face the music', the minister left his pulpit and literally walked down the Church aisle to me, (I am sitting quivering in the pew; there was a Service first before breaking into Sunday School classes), and he asked me where was I for those 2 Sundays? (I guess it was a reasonable request). He asked me in such a 'sneering', almost 'hypocritical' way, that I immediately replied, 'All I see is, that you are always asking for MONEY, MONEY, MONEY'. Well, that did not please him; inasmuch as I STOOD UP and stated BOLDLY OUTLOUD my answer. (As it turned out, my Sunday School classes came to a severe halt). Later in life, when I was marrying my first husband, we ran into the same minister, and sought his counsel, as he had been refered to us. He immediately 'snarled' at me, and said, 'I remember you'. My quick, yet gentle quiet reply was, 'And you have NOT changed!'. Needless to say, we did not get married in his Church. There are other growing grapevines to share; but not at this present momento.

At any rate, I hope you have received a bit of encouragement and uplift. I feel better that I wrote a post today; eventhough we have experienced our various difficulties, with unexpected 'stuff'. Please feel free to say an Intercessary Prayer for us, if you wish. Will share too, that it is true of me - 'good, bad, or indifferent' - "What you see, is what you get".

Love the above photo image - 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'. Very true!

Here is wishing you Peace and a nice evening.

God Bless.

No comments: