Tuesday 2 June 2009

More Flower Majesty!


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a gorgeous morning here! 75 degrees Fahrenheit! Wow! I was awake with the birds; finally got up at 6:45 am; and have enjoyed the peace and Blessings of a summer morning.

Yesterday, our Blue jumped up on my right ankle and crunch! Ouch! Needless to write, I was not feeling my bittid best. There was a slight situation; and I had to make a choice. Inasmuch, as I made a rather 'hasty' decision; I decided to 'sleep on it'. I Prayed to Him for His Guidance, and first thing this morning, I relented, and called the woman back to give her the item she had expressed an earnest need for. What kept sticking in my mind and heart, was when she was in our home a few weeks ago, she took the time to copy a message excerpt in our 'powder' room; and that really touched my soul.

Proverbs 3: 5-6

"Trust in the Lord
with all your heart
and lean not unto your
own understanding.
In all your ways
ackwowledge Him and
He will direct your path".

Was trying to share a bit of that wonderful tidbit in yesterday's post; however, the Bible says it so eloquently!

After I spoke with her, I immediately felt a 'calm' and a 'joy', because a tid of an uplift had been freely given to her.

Tidbits and Bittids:

'It is better to give, than to receive'.
'What goes around, comes around'.
'Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you'.

The picture is yet again of another beautiful Iris, taken by my gifted friend. You can refer to yesterday's post, 'Flower Majesty!' Also it is magnificent that He created the Universe in six days! WOW!

'Praise Him In All Things!'

God Bless.

No comments: