Wednesday 17 June 2009

Take Courage!


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

My apologies for not writing a post til now. Apart from it being a 'whirl wind' of activity, for the past few days, our computer has been 'wonky' and finally 'froze' yesterday. So, am totally thankful that things are 'working again!' My fingers are running with glee over the tid keyboard! LOL!

Without going into too much bittidz detail, we have been 'on the go' and 'wearing many hats'; all at tidbitz once. So when nightfall arrives, we have been grateful to retreat to our bed.

Will be offering more tidbits from the Vision Channel ie. 'Hour of Power'; 'Enjoying Everyday Life'; and 'Living Truth'. However, with regards to 'Hour of Power' (www.hourofpower.org) with Dr. Robert Schuller, I must recomend to those of you or those whom you know, who are feeling discouraged or 'lost', guest, Stacy Rebecca (Becca) Cook, has a wonderful story of hope, insights, and Salvation to share! She has been through a lot; and I admire her courage!

Also, on Monday evening, as we have been experiencing some bittids of 'challenges', I 'Prayed' to Him for His Direction, Guidance, Words of Wisdom, Understanding etc'; as HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIGHT. It was as if my Prayer had 'reached' His Ears and / or Heart; because there was a silent 'dialogue' of thoughts that I immediately received from Him. I was 'Directed' to get up out of our bed and go to the Bible. Interestingly enough, the Bible 'opened up' to the Book of JOBS. I knew He wanted me to read the last page, in the final chapter of JOBS; however, I was 'Guided' to read Chapter 41 and 42; before I fell upon the comforting verses 10 to 17, in Chapter 42. That to me, was / is endorsement; and my spirit was made calm and still again. As He had earlier suggested to me, 'Fear Not, For I Have Overcome the World'; plus, 'I will Provide and take care of you' were His 'Words' to me.

Just now, read Psalm 27; and Verse 14 - 'Wait for the Lord; Be strong. and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord'.

The above bit photo is of of our dear 'Blue', our Blue Heeler; and eventhough, he will be five years young in July, he is still a 'puppy' to us!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: