Sunday 7 June 2009

Today's Blessings!


Hi again,

Wanted to share that my attention was joyfully and thankfully captured, whilst I watched 'Hour of Power' - www.hourofpower.org; 'Enjoying Everyday Life' - www.joycemeyer.org; and 'Living Truth' - www.livingtruth.ca.

All I can suggest is that for those of you who wish to know more about Jesus Christ and to gain encouraging bittids, a good plan, is to tune into these wonderful programs. Had a number of 'ephifanies' today! Will touch on a few of those tasty tidbits in my upcoming posts; as they always give me a greater clarity and a better understanding of Him.

Actually, the 'clarity' comes when 'He is invited into you!' He tells us 'I am at the doorway of your heart. If you open the door, I will enter and never leave you'. When this happens, we all 'change'; and you just naturally want to know more! 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'.

Here is wishing you a Blessed Sunday. 'Praise Him In All Things!'

Again, many thanks to my 'gifted' friend, who took this photo of the beautiful Iris, from their magnificent thriving garden!

God Bless.

No comments: