Tuesday 19 August 2008

Contented puppies, home for the night


Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We went out for a dinner that we had been looking forward to, for some time. We spent the evening with my son; and it was a delightful visit. The food, the atmosphere; and of course the company, was totally excellent!

Should mention that when I was going through 'old' stuff; ie clothing...I came across a beautiful soft turquoise long rayon swirl skirt, with a complimentary matching top; which my dear friend, Lynn gave to me, just a few tid months before her unexpected death. She was cleaning out her closets and she wanted me to have this particular outfit; because she thought it would a) look good on me; and b) it would match the colour of my eyes. She was one of my closest friends; and as per my recent posts (Aug 16th & 18th), Lynn was one of my special friends, I could easily count on one hand.

Tonight I wore 'Lynn's' outfit; along with gold heeled sandals that were my Mum's. I also adorned a ring and bracelet from my Mum; so in all, it was a meaningful and sentimental combination. Love the above bit photo image; that is how we feel now; glad to be home again and to enjoy a good night's sleep, oblivious to the pitter patter of the rain upon our skylights.

Tidbit - Appreciate the gifts that you have been given and warmly enjoy them!

Bittid - 'Praise Him in ALL Things'.

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: