Tuesday 4 December 2007

A rainbow gift!


Good Evening or whatever greeting is appropriate to you, in your part of the World!
It has been an "interesting" day for us - gone!

Started to "pack" late into this afternoon. Will see if I can fit / 'cram everything' into one suitcase; thinking this should simplify our travel a bit! I mean, bathing suit attire, shorts, tops, and a scarce tid of evening wear, should suffice, would you not tidbitz?

While I was pulling things out 'here and there', I saw a magnificent rainbow, right out in front of our bedroom window! It was totally awesome; and such a wonderful uplift!

A short bittidz ago, I lit a fire; and we both enjoyed a glass of wine and a beer respectively, before our delicious dinner of "Shepherd's Pie, a la Costco! I might add, our pie hit the spot; and some Christmas cake of a year old vintage, was the perfect dessert.

Tidbit - Appreciate "special' moments; ie majestic rainbows, a warm fire, delectable Shepherd's Pie, glass of red vino, matured Christmas Cake, whatever you take genuine delight in! It is the little tidful things in your life, that mean the most!

Bittid - Being grateful and 'young at heart', serve you well in enjoying your life to the bitful fullest!

Love the above photo image; very similar to the splendid rainbow I saw earlier!

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: