Monday 3 December 2007

"Let it Go"


Hi, Have not been home all that long.

Had a great tidbitz of a time with the "Ladies". My friend, really does outdo herself! She puts on a magnificent "tea" each and every Christmas. White wine is enjoyed more than the tea, by most of us! LOL! And, of course, LOTS of bittidz nibblies.

Had a really good visit with most of the women; AND, I "witnessed" to some of them. One of them, had gone through 'hell' in a relationship...ie he 'emailed' her on Valentine's Day, and said that 'the relationship, just was not working out'(after a 3year stint). What a cruel blow to her! Or, to anyone, male or female, for that matter. I told her about my story about someone who I "was in love with" for some 14 years; and he told me on the phone, that "something was 'missing' and he could do better". As a female, I immediately asked if he had met someone else...no....he replied; I believed that. The situation really was, that he could not commit to 24/7; and that he enjoyed his own space too much. However, he ultimately did me a favour....a huge favour at that! To this day, I say "Thank you!". He had lost his job (not his fault; too many 'chiefs' is what it boiled down to); but I was totally devasted...plus I had pneumonia at the time....the most serious kind. Thank goodness for modern antibiotics!

I do not feel bitter; although a lot might feel that way, when you are 'kicked in the shins', when you are already down. I am still on good terms with his Mum, who is a lovely person; and I spared her the details of what really took place. She was like a 'grandma' to my children; and, to this day, she has a genuine affection towards them! I told this friend about my 'Answer to Prayer'; I will write about that one of these days; I think unabashedly, a good movie could be produced! I told her, that I Prayed "I was "READY" - key word is READY.

Tidbit - Uplift and genuinely build up others! I felt 'good',in briefly telling her what sadly happened to me. She was appreciative; yet incredulous; as she said to me, that she had had no idea that that had happened to me. I would like to feel that perhaps, this helped her feel a bit better to deal with her tid sorrow. Alan just said, did you tell her, that I said the same thing to you.... as in total disbelief....'like you? how could any one do that to you?' I did not think of that at the time......However, I said to this particular friend and to a few others, that 'when you do not look for something', things just "happen". Like I said, that I uttered a "Prayer" but, I also "threw it all away!"

Bittitd - Be prepared to "Let it go!" Rely totally on Him. And, leave it ALL to Him to resolve! I love the above photo image...that has been in some of my previous posts..."Seek, and Ye Shall Find!" I just wish I knew all this years ago; it was Alan who introduced me to accepting Jesus into my heart; some 5 years ago. It is never too late to genuinely invite Him in!

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: