Monday 3 December 2007

OH! THANK GOD! WHEW!


Good Afternoon, or whatever the appropriate greeting is to you, in your part of the World!
OH! Thank God! Whew!

It has been a full bittid of a day thus far! Up very early; and boomeranging non stop! I had forgotten the amount of tidbit organization that goes into getting away! Of course, we have been a tid distracted with the moving of Alan's parents; and making sure that every single bit of everything is left in good and responsible order.

In the process of all this, I suddenly thought, I better put our passports aside! Well, I COULD NOT FIND THEM! This happened earlier this year when we were going out of the country. Well, perhaps I should just check myself into an "old age home!" LOL! To make a long tidbitz short, I FOUND them! Guess where??? I had very 'neatly' "organized" a bag of "stuff" last week, to make sure I would not forget to take certain 'necessities" on our holiday. Well, I had just finished saying a Prayer to Him...."HELP! How could I have 'misplaced' our passports; and have I done this AGAIN?" I took a deep breath, calmly composed myself; and thought the passports can not do a bittidz, and 'vanish into thin air!' Well, I FOUND them in our second bedroom, in the bag. Logic??? Hmmmmmm. I had thought so, at the time; but now???

Think I 'am ready for a vacation!!!' LOL! And then to have maybe 'lost' the 2 passports; hmmmmmmm. not good... and Alan, has been 'put through the ringer', enough as it is! So, Thank God! Whew!

Am going to a "Ladies Christmas Tea" later this afternoon; well, there is tea served; but I think I will be ready for something a bitful little stronger. My friend provides tea / coffee; but most of us, raise a tidful glass or two, instead! LOL!

Tidbit - Be really grateful for tid mercies! And remember to always THANK Him; in good, bad, or indifferent situations! (yesterday's post)

Bittid - Amazing what happens when you Pray for a bit of calm and His help! I just appreciatively experienced it!!! Whew! Thank God!

Have to go now; will be back later! Should mention too, that our bit balconey of geraniums survived the heavy snowfall; and there are tid blooms still sprouting forth! Quite a wonderful Blessing! It poured with rain last night; and I just noticed that our downstairs carpet in different spots, is wet...OH OH....There is definitely no leaks from the ceiling...anyway, I put some towels over the area and right now, am going to go and enjoy a bath; and not worry about the tidbitical "stuff"; as we already have a bittidical full plate.

God Bless!

No comments: