Tuesday 3 July 2007

The Three Generations!



Hi, This is a photo of myself, my Mum, and my daughter, Candice. This photo was taken in Dec /04. Candice is now a mother of twin boys; and they will be a year old this July 15th.

With everything going on, I forgot to acknowledge my Mum, or known as "MoMo", to her grandchildren. She passed away on July 2nd, 2005.

I would like to tell a tid of a story. She had a special perfume that she would wear. Well one year ago, (we had just moved to her place)on the anniversary date of July 2nd, I smelled her perfume, in a corner of our bedroom. I thought it may have been the candles that we had recently put out that morning. Turns out, that when I removed the candles, later in the afternoon, the lovely fragrance was still lingering. Hmmmmm. I thought. I asked Alan for his thoughts; he also smelled the perfume. Very strange...and it was coming from a particular corner that had special momentos and pictures of her, my Dad, and of us all. Perhaps, a "happy corner!" More bit for thought. In the evening, we noticed her bottle of perfume in the bathroom; and when we opened it, it was the EXACT fragrance of the smell that we had experienced in the late morning / early afternoon of that day!!!!! Go figure! Perhaps, that was God's way, of reassuring us that she was okay.

Yesterday came and went. We had been busy with Alan's Mum; and in between her and in packing / transit from Pasley, we forgot to remember my Mum. However, I know my Mum is in a good spot (Heaven); and is at peace; and, eventhough, I am a tid late; it is "better late than never", or so they say.

Tidbit - Appreciate your family; regardless of differences between you. They are the only family you, or they, have "got". My Dad used to tell me that constantly; and that the only people who really care about you etc, and you them, are in your own immediate family. I feel that bit is very true.

Bittid - If you can, work it out with your family members; as life is far too short. Reflect upon that tidbitz; because, I am not blogging bittidz here.

Once again, God Bless my Mum. She did her best; and that is enough.

No comments: