Sunday 8 May 2011

A cherished mug shot on Mother's Day!



Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

'Happy Mother's Day' to all Mums, of all ages, from all over the world!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My son invited Alan and I for a scrumptious 'Eggs Benny' for a 'Mother's Day Brunch'. We started out with an appreciated cup of coffee, along with a medley of fresh strawberries, red grapes, and pineapple and delicious homemade banana bread. You can see the funky gift / coffee mug he made for me with his added personalized tidbitz touches. Eventhough there are various bittidz comments handwritten on the good sized mug, there are two tidbit compliments that are extra special to my heart! Also, along with the savoury brunch he carefully prepared, he served us 'Mimosa' - a tasty bittid blend of champagne and orange juice!

After our wonderful brunch, we went for a long walk in the beautiful park with our Blue. It was a perfect tid way to celebrate a 'Mother's Day.' I am Blessed with my #1 Son! LOL! I only have one son, however, he is #1 Son to me. We are appreciatively thankful for his 'generosity of spirit!' His mother taught him well! LOL! He also gave me a awesome card, enclosed with a heartwarming message. Thank you #1 Son, for being born, and for giving me the opportunity to being your #1 Mum!

Shortly, we will be happily falling into our bed; watching a movie or two. We have another full week coming up again, beginning with another showing first bit thing tomorrow morning.

Good Night, Peace, and God Bless.

No comments: