Tuesday 16 February 2010

Welcome change!


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

As per my last post, there has been a lot going on! An option we have been diligently working towards, has taken us on a new path, if you will. We are scrutinizing this tidbit opportunity; and it makes the most bittid sense. An area where I was experiencing some difficulty in 'letting go', I have - as per my most recent post. Very true; that, indeed, the 'Truth sets you free'. We now have a renewed fervour and focus towards this unexpected turn of events. The other option is now far less desirable. Interesting change of pace! We believe that this is in total Accordance with His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan. One thing that keeps 'hitting me squarely on the head', is to NOT Rely Upon One's Own Unstanding. Literally, we have thrown it ALL upon Him; 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light.'

Tidbit - Have the enduring FAITH, that He KNOWS what is best for you. Do not despair if an 'Answer to Prayer' appears to be a 'no' or a 'slow' response. ie. If this latest tidbitz comes to pass for Alan and I, then I have been given more understanding and insights by the Holy Spirit, as to all these PAST painful delays and jumping through hoops.

Bittid - Take confident courage and be joyful, KNOWING that He has everything in bittidz place for you. Do not ever 'give up'; 'hang in there'; and when you look back, it makes more sense. Well worth the fight! He IS the greatest Overcomer of all! Also, when you 'surrender' to His Will (forget about yourself and your troubles), you are refreshed in spirit, to welcome new options, and accept changes for the better.

I did watch the Vision Channel on Sunday; wonderful messages on the various programs and I hope to share some bits of tidbits. I heartily recommend you tune into these ministerial teachings, not only for their tids of encouragment, but for further bittids and clarity about the Bible and Christ.

Love the photo image of the man devouring his oysters! We have that plate (from a dear friend) and everytime I pass by that plate, I laugh! 'Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone'. My Dad always would say that; and it is so very true.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: