Saturday 13 February 2010

A hopeful heart


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We watched the Opening Ceremonies last night of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. WOW! Fabulous; totally took my breath away! Totally fantastic!

We are still considering our various tid options. It has been a rough time; however, we are Full of Prayer for Him to Provide a Solution. We have surrendered to His Will; so whatever His Purpose and Plan is, so be it! Have to share that we have been feeling a bittid sad; so I have Asked Him to help me, to act with more Grace, more Understanding, and more Wisdom. In a tidbit, to Guide and Direct me to be more gracious and cheerful to appreciate His Purpose; whatever it may be. Before I fell off to sleep later last night, I Prayed with a hopeful heart, for the Holy Spirit to infill me while I slept; and to Show us the Way.

Well, this morning we received a follow - up email in response to a phone call we received 'out of the blue' yesterday evening. I am hopeful that perhaps this may be a Solution from Him; and that being said, I am joyfully anticipating GOOD news. If this should happen, this will be awesome!

Am looking forward to watching the Vision Channel tomorrow (You can refer to my earlier posts for a bit of info, if you wish). ie. 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth' provide us with wonderful insights and empowering encouragment. For those of you, who are genuinely interested in learning more about Him, best to check out their International ministerial teaching websites for yourselves.

Also, we will be tuned into the Olympics! The photo image is of beautiful Whistler Mountain!

Will keep you posted; and in the meantime, here is wishing you a nice weekend!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: