Monday 8 February 2010

Having Faith


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Here we are, Monday - again! Where do the days go? They have definitely been fully packed; and this week looks to be another full one again.

Since my last post (You may wish to refer to it, as well as other recent posts for a bittid of background), there have been a few new options; and until we have further clarity, we are taking a bittidz breather. We are ABIDING in Him; and everything is as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan.

As I mentioned earlier, we are not clear about His Purpose; save that we have the FAITH, that He, indeed, has a better plan for us. However, we are growing in understanding in our daily Walk with Him; as per our experiences, enlightenment and ephifanies etc.

We have gone through several hoops for many many months, have tried our best; however, now, we must WAIT UPON THE LORD, for Him to Provide the Solution. During these moments, we are genuinely THANKING Him for ALL our Blessings; and we have much to be grateful for! IF we were living in another part of the world, where there is chaos, hunger, drought, earthquakes, extreme poverty, disease, etc we are extremely fortunate. That is the way Alan and I feel; so we 'Praise Him In ALL Things'. Yes, quite literally, we have exhausted our efforts; and now it is a matter of timing and what happens next. We have entertained all avenues; so whatever one shows up first, may be the way we go. However, we are leaving it ALL up to Him to Direct our Path, via His Holy Spirit. With Him, ALL things are possible; and KNOWING that gem of a tidbit, the 'Truth Sets You Free'. He IS our Strength and Refuge; and in Him, we REST with a patient confidence, that He has everything in Hand.

Yesterday, I watched the Vision Channel in the morning; and yet again, totally appreciated their awesome messages and insights. ie. 'Hour of Power' (Dr. Robert Schuller - www.hourofpower.org) Dr. Schuller starts off, by reading Psalm 18 and three verses are of solid comfort to me. ie. "'I LOVE Thee, O Lord, and my strength'. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies". Methinks, that pretty much sums things up in a tidbitz.

Will share some tidbits about 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life','Living Truth' in the upcoming posts. Also, last night before I fell off to sleep, I watched 'Door of Hope', with Rhonda Lazerte. She wonderfully shared teachings about, What is Faith?; and she referred to Hebrews 11:1 - "Now Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen". Also, Hebrews 10: 35 & 36 -"Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. (that really uplifted my spirits). For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the Will of God, you may received what was promised". These elegant yet simple Biblical words provided me with a sound slumber; so once again, 'No coincidences. here folks'.

A heartfelt thank you to the ministries, who graciously give of their time on the Vision Channel! I also enjoy watching some other evening ministerial programs; however, I was already off 'sawing logs'. LOL!

Love the photo image of 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'. Or, another reflection, is that He is waiting at the Doorway of your heart (that includes all of us). If you open the door and invite Him in, He will come in and never leave. You will have forever changed; and you will be in an intimate relationship with Him; whereby He Guides you, via His Holy Spirit. You will have more of an appreciative understanding; as 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light'. Hope these bittids are of help to those of you, who wish to learn more.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: