Wednesday 13 August 2014

Do you want to 'change the channel' of your Life?! (Eternal Life?!)

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We have experienced extra high tid temperatures for this area of the globe. That being said, we are thankful; as it could be way worse. Compared to so many other areas of the world, that are literally dying of the heat; as well as being oppressed etc. Today, we are appreciating a downpour of rain.

Am about to turn an interesting milestone age and have chosen to joyfully and thankfully embrace it! There have been some opportunities that have opened up as of late; and we will not leave any stone unturned for any and all tidbits of 'break throughs!'

Yesterday we were at Costco and our cart, which had a few items, was 'taken.' We could not believe it! We turned our backs for a few short moments and when we went to continue with our cart, it was gone. Vanished! Long story made short, I was speaking with one of the Costco reps and I asked was it because 'whomever' wanted a cart, took it, and then displacing the items wherever. The woman's reply was 'Yes, that happens all the time.' I then added that if there are items strewn about or not put back in the right sections, that it was not us. She laughed and was appreciative. We have never had that experience; one thing taking money or whatever, but a cart? The weird thing was, that I knew why it was taken; albeit this had never happened to us before. Perhaps Costco, has the 'culprits' on video. (I will ask the same older lady, when I see her next, like who does this sort of thing?).

Alan and I have had some good bittids of news, but now it is a period of waiting. We can choose to be impatient and frustrated; but NO, we are looking forward to what will be unfolding by Him. Also, this cart incident, brought a bit of comic relief; eventhough it was taken. Am thinking, again, we have many Blessings and much to be grateful for.

Last night, I was Praying and asking and seeking Our Father for a number of things. ie. His Leadership, Direction and Guidance in our lives. Also was Praying for family (close and far), neighbours (close and far) friends (close and far) etc and the 3 or 4 hours during the night just flew!

In my conversation with Him, I told Him, that I repent of my sins (I know that I have been forgiven) and that I am glad He is my Personal Saviour and Best Friend! (That brought tears to my eyes!). One of the things I asked Him to do, was to show me what my calling is and what it is, that He wishes me / us to do, as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan.

In my Prayer dialogue, I asked Him to provide me with the Fruits of the Spirit; and that I know He equips me / us with whatever I / we need, when it is needed. I also know I have been given some 'special' gifts (we all have been given gifts; but we have to recognize these tidbit gifts by FAITH). That I was also seeking wisdom and understanding in regards to these gifts. Immediately, my hands started to 'burn!' There are times, when my hands (and my feet) 'burn.' I can not explain it. I asked Him about Discernment as well and asked to be protected and equipped in the full armor of God. A huge peace came over me; calmed my heartstrings and I fell off to a good sleep.

This morning, I turned on the news and after a few minutes of watching, I was given the direction to 'change the channel.' I did so and tuned into Daystar TV.
www.daystar.com/
and there was my good friend, John Shorey being interviewed. I just about fell over; as I had been thinking about him just yesterday and wondering how he was doing! Good on you, John and right on from us, for taking a courageous stand! John was being interviewed by Jim Bakker. jimbakkershow.com/

Then Sid Roth of 'Its Supernatural!' came on the next program. sidroth.org/
I truly enjoy and am appreciative for his positive and illuminating insights. Well, he was interviewing Steven Brooks, who was sharing about the special tidbitz gifts we receive from the Holy Spirit. Again, I just about fell over! THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, HERE FOLKS!!!!

One of the 9 Fruits of the Spirit is the 'Gift of Healing.' Steven gave examples of this special gift, along with explanations of the various miracles of healing. When he described a 'burning' in the hands, I thought, OMG. Alan has told me that I have the Power of Healing (I have, but I feel in a gentle way of empathy and compassion and a caring for others and to be a comfort, a 'light' and an uplift to all those I meet). However, the hands burning, has 'sparked' a glow within me. The Gift of Discernment was also discussed and WOW!!!! I totally relate to that too! Totally awesome message in the video!

So, for those of who wish to know more of Christ, read the Bible, tune into these wonderful ministries, and be 'ready' for Revelation is already upon us?! Just look at what is happening all around the world! And, happening at an exceedingly rapid pace, I might add. The signs are all there. Alan and I feel that the Rapture is going to happen in our lifetime and we do not want to be left behind. Nor do we want our loved ones left behind. Hence, we must always be ready and alert.

It is never too bittid late to start, if you genuinely repent and invite Christ into your heart. Christ is standing at the doorway of your heart. You are already forgiven and He loves you (all of us) unconditionally. 'Change the channel' and you will find that your life is forever changed for the better. Our Father (Our Father Knows Best) wants the best for you. Leave it all to Him to Direct your path.

This past bittidz week or so, Alan and I have been reflecting (and thankfully) upon our upcoming 'golden' years. We have lots of vibrant ideas; and they are not coming from us. It is the Holy Spirit and we are trusting in His Provision. A few years ago, I Prayed for most the night and made 3 requests. ALL 3 were granted!!!! So, for those of you, who do not believe, you know what to do. Simply Invite Christ in and He will be there for you.

I love this photo image of 'putting on the full armor of God!'


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: