Thursday 27 February 2014

Be a Braveheart!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Well, since yesterday, one of the people who is treating me to lunch next week, called me to confirm the time and place. The lovely restaurant that they had picked out earlier, is closed for that particular day. However, we will enjoy going there another tid time!

It will be nice to see these 'old' friends. I had mentioned in yesterday's post, that they think of me as a bittidz of a 'light' to them. Well, methinks it works both tidbitz ways; as they are also a 'light' to me.

Earlier, there was a flock of chickadees that flew to our magnolia tree and what a good feast they were having amongst the branches! Tiny little birds; but Blessed with wonderful sets of lungs! For whatever tidbit reason (I guess 'branches' and the 'vine'), I thought of two empowering verses in the Bible, that I state outloud almost every day!

John 15: 5 - "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing."

John 15: 7 - "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you."

On a different bittid note, that was great that the Canucks won the game last night! They have had injuries and so forth. I will Pray for them that with their 21 games left to play, they successfully make the Playoffs! That they become stronger and healthier each day; and be the resilient 'warriors' they are! Go Canucks Go! Be like mighty 'Bravehearts!' Be strong!

The bit photo (June 2013) is of our hearty and thriving Braveheart plant! It is very resilient to all types of weather!


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: