Tuesday 25 February 2014

There are NO coincidences!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

To recap, at the bit moment we are 'dogless.' It feels weird without a 'pup' around the house. Eventhough we miss Shadow, we are thankful for the time we had him with him, when he was entrusted in our care. He will be two years young in May; and we know that he is a better dog, for having been trained by Alan. We have been invited to visit him; but we feel we should wait for awhile, so as not to upset the dog. He was with us for app 7 to 8 months. Shadow (Great Dane / Black Lab mix) taught us a few tid things too! We also looked after Massi (English Bull Mastiff) for a short time, and he is also a 'gentle giant', all 155 pounds plus!

Writing of mixes, we have had a 'mixed bag' of continual rain and snow on and off, back and forth for the last 4 or 5 days. This morning, there was a sunny mist of white blanket everywhere. When I think of all the horrid storms, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, snow / freezing rains, etc in other tidbitz parts of the world (reminds me of Revelation), we heartily count our Blessings!

We enjoyed also watching the Olympics on our TV and appreciative kudos to all those who participated in any capacity in these Games. The Closing Ceremony in Sochi was awesome! They 'finished well.' May Sochi be a door of genuine encouragement and future propserity!

Yesterday, I happened to turn on the T.V. and watched a wonderful interview between Pastor Matthew Hagee(John Hagee Ministries: Home Pagewww.jhm.org) and Producer, Mark Burnett.

The interview was on the T.V. broadcast ':The Difference ' with Matthew Hagee - Season 2 - Guest Mark BurnettOriginal Air Date: February 23, 2014

To quote: "The Difference interviews Executive Producer Mark Burnett of the upcoming feature film, “Son of God.” Mark Burnett is well know for his successful television programs such as “Survivor,” “The Voice,” “Shark Tank,” and “The Celebrity Apprentice.” Mark believes it is this success that has allowed him to take the life of Jesus Christ and showcase it on the big screen for the world to see."

The interview was incredible! Totally blew both Alan and I away! We could discern the genuiness and passion of Mark Burnett. His wife, is Roma Downey, and she plays the kind hearted angel, 'Monica' on the T.V. series, 'Touched by an Angel.' I have always appreciated that heartwarming series. I had thought that the woman playing 'Monica' was a very special person in real life. That bittidz being said, I am delighted that they are a couple and have produced such a movie, that will be an inspiration to all those who see it.

I liked too, what Pastor Matthew Hagee said that each person who goes to the 'Son of God', should take another person with them. The more who go to hear and see it, the better informed one will be, to accept Christ into their hearts.
(Matthew 11:15 - "He who has ears to hear, let him hear.").

Also, what Mark Burnett was saying (it may have been in an interview with Piers Morgan) that he would rather produce something that is making a difference in a movie, rather than a whole bunch of movies that are less stellar.

When Mark shared with Pastor Matthew Hagee, that when the time came to have a 'generated wind' in the movie, it turned out that there was no need for it. Instead, a WIND suddenly out of nowhere in the desert appeared!!! Mark felt it was the Holy Spirit! Wow! Talk about 'goose bumps!' and GOOD 'gouse bumps,' methinks! We agree and what an awesome validation / endorsement for Mark's and Roma's movie! So, we look forward to going and will be thinking of some people whom we will give tickets to, to turn up at the theatre, and see how their lives will be affected and transpired for evermore.

Last night, while I was reflecting and in 'Prayer dialogue' with Our Father, The Holy Spirit 'Guided' me to get up out of bed, and 'go to the Bible.'. The page fell open to Job 42 - verses 10 to 17 ('God Restores Job's Fortunes') Wow! That tidbit section (that I have been often 'Directed' to) is full of comfort and strength. Also, I have many bookmarks and this particular bittid one had 'The Ten Commandments' inscribed on it. Very timely!

Tidbit - When you invite Christ into your heart, you are forever changed. You have an inner 'edge' because you have turned everything over to Him! And HOPE replaces FEAR; because the Holy Spirit lives within you!

Bittid - If you follow the Will of Christ, the Holy Spirit is your ADVOCATE; and He Guides and Directs your path. Just think of Job and the final section of Job. Pretty awesome, methinks!

In response, to some of my readers. Eventhough I have been writing posts for seven years? (Oh my goodness!); as far as me putting together / designing websites, my apologies, as I draw a complete blank there. I am not a 'techy' soul. LOL! At the beginning, I know I had bits of help from a few kind people to get me started in my 'blogging journey.' However, I am mainly 'self taught,' largely through my tids of 'trial and error.' LOL!

Also before I forget, I would like to express my thanks to all those who find my posts uplfiting. I appreciate your comments, as they in turn, provide encouragement to me, to keep writing!

I love this photo image; as if feels so comforting to me; as if I am right there too!


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: