Friday 13 December 2013

Walking in the Spirit!

Good Evening,

I had meant to include a birthday tribute to remember a very special person, who was dear to my heart. He passed away a little more than a year ago. I have mentioned him in previous posts; and, I am sure he is at peace. I raise my glass with a healthy fruit drink (wish it was with a glass of wine; but this will do!) and say 'Skal, to absent friends.'

Speaking of 'fruit', in my earlier post of today, Prayer and your daily walk! I referred to Galatians 5: 22 - 26. It is a passage on 'The Fruit of the Holy Spirit.' Methinks these verses are tidbits of helpful knowledge and wisdom.
Verse 22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Verse 23 - gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Verse 24 - Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Verse 25 - If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Verse 26 - Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.

'Walking by the Spirit' ties in with my earlier post and these are no coincidence bittids!

Eventhough, it is 'Friday, the 13th,' Alan and I have experienced an awesome day! Many tidbitz Blessings have appeared! Much to be grateful for! Praise Him in ALL Things! Thankful too, that it is the weekend!

Also earlier this afternoon, I watched the last few bit minutes of the 700 Club Canada www.700club.ca and I recommend tuning into this insightful program! To quote: "The 700 Club Canada is a daily half-hour show that provides Canadians with a unique blend of life-transforming Bible teaching, dynamic Christian testimonies." Again, No coincidences, here folks!

ie. Psalm 91:4 was mentioned (I had included that verse in my earlier post of today) and Verse 4 is so powerful! - "He will cover you with His pinions.
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark."

I love and appreciate this photo image with its empowering message - 'Love conquers all; This is wonderful music in my bittidz ears and heart! LOVE, IS a major Fruit of the Spirit! Amen!


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: