Sunday 7 July 2013

Seek the Lord with all your heart!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Another beautiful summery morning. We still have the service being provided to our internet. Hurrah! Am appreciative for that tidbit Blessing!  However, for the tidbitz time being, I will make the most of it.  As it is said: "Go out well." Meaning, giving each and every tid day your best; regardless of all bittidz that you face.

This morning I watched the Vision Channel and Dr. Charles Stanley is a wonderful warrior in His Service. His message today is wonderfully provocative and awesome and here is his website to tune into.: www.intouchministries.org

Dr. Stanley referred to a number of passages in the Bible. ie. Isaiah 55: 6 - "Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near." The whole chapter - "The Free Offer of Mercy" is a good one! Also, Proverbs 8:17 - "I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me." Those are tids of comfort to my ears! Very appropro for what Alan and I are experiencing at this time. Thank you Dr. Stanley for your insights.

Tidbit - Diligently seek the Lord with all your heart; and Rely upon Him to help you through the storms. Leave all the consequences to Him.

Bittid - Be confident and remain calm; KNOWING that somehow He will Direct your path, as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan.

Hopefully, we will still have the internet / tv service last for today; as I really do enjoy the encouraging and inspirational ministerial programs offered on the T.V. For easy tidbits of reference, here are some!

Some wonderful ministries!  June 24th post

Take time to smell the roses and appreciate your Blessings!  June 25th post

Give steadfast thanks!  July 6th post. You may want to refer to this bittid post that give you some bittids. Also about 'foods for thought!'


Here is a bit photo image of another favourite food of mine! Pavlova! Serve it with some vanilla ice cream and there you have it! So refreshing; particularly at this time of year, with all the fresh fruits!


Again, I also really appreciate all the encouragement I receive from my readers. Thank you for reading my posts; hope they provide a bit of an uplift to you!  Also, would appreciate your Prayers, as we definitely could do with a kind tid Prayer or two!

Peace and God Bless.




No comments: