Saturday 6 July 2013

Give steadfast thanks!

Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We have enjoyed a nice summery Saturday and wanted to let you know that we may be without internet, phone, tv service for a wee tid of a while. As you know, we have experienced a number of challenges and quite a bit has had to do with timing. Alan and I have done the best we can and eventhough we have made some payments towards our provider, the 'electronic system' still has the unforgiving edge. One has to pay the exact amount; right to the penny and not a penny less. So the amount we were hoping to make today, was rejected. However, that instead, will help provide some food and a pay a couple of bills.

We will be without service starting either this evening and / or taking affect Monday early morning. I am not embarrassed to say that there is a suspension; but it is preferable than a disconnect. So, I am thankful for that tidbit option. We have exhausted our bittid resources and for the time being, we fortunately have a cell phone that we can still use to be in touch with the 'outside' world. So, please accept my apologies if I am not able to write posts for a bittidz while.

Quite frankly I could write a tidbit best seller or few of the 'adventures' and learning curves that we have seen unfolding before us. I have literally had a crash course and with everything happening all at tidbitz once.

That being said, we are holding steadfast in Faith that He has a Purpose for all of this. I know too, that He, has a good plan for us; eventhough we do not understand why or what etc is going on. Romans 8: 28- "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His Purpose."

Tidbit - Our Father FORGIVES and PROVIDES!  So, do not allow yourselves to be bogged down by the mechanical systems / negatives. Turn them around and make the best of what is genuine with your heart.

I was told not long ago, to 'Take ownership.' Well, I am claiming it, all the more!  God is the Sovereign Who has total ownership of us, as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan. I am feeling relieved knowing that; and that He is our refuge and strength, no matter what happens. Somehow, Alan and I will survive. In this case, by the Grace of God. He is the one Who paddles our canoe.

Bittid -  Turn EVERYTHING over to Him. Let Him fight your battles for you. Do not be ovewhelmed by bittids of despair, discouragement, sadness, etc. Turn it around!' Ask Him to Direct your path to victory!  'He IS the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.'

We steadfastedly surrender to His Will, whatever it may be; wherever He would have us go. I claim ownership in Him; and He is my refuge and strength!

Methinks, with all what we have been going through, we have acquired more backbone than less! Plus, we have a greater compassion and empathy for those who are also in tough situations.

For some bittid reason, I just thought of Gaspacho soup. I just love it! When I was pregnant (a few tid years ago! LOL!) that was one of my cravings! Cold gaspacho soup! It is so healthy, with all the veggies. This is a perfect time of year to enjoy it! This is a photo image of the soup and a nice toasted garlic bread, and a bit of a touch of sweet basil. Yum!

I think too, to help get through not so great situations, is to have a sense of humour and to also think about food..ie. your favourite dishes or a particular meal that leaves a special memory. I have fortunately, several over the years.

So, thank you for reading my posts. Hope you can receive some tidbits of  uplift and encouragement.
Until I am back, here is wishing you the best of the best! He has an awesome Plan for each and every one of us. It is in the journey and walk in Christ, that it becomes more of a certainty.

Peace and God Bless.




No comments: