Saturday 8 September 2007

Indian Summer - Wonderful time of year!























Good Morning! I love this photo image! It looks so peaceful and tranquil; as in an Autumn calm; where everything is standing completely still. It is as if you can feel the wonderful silence and serene beauty enveloping your senses. As of late, I have "been out to pasture"; so when I see this scene, it is a tidful appropro to describe our most recent bitful days and nights.

Alan's leg is healing; along with the antibiotics; and the morphine is helping to ease the pain. Alan has lost a bit of weight from all of this; so he has inadvertently lost a few tid pounds; picked up from the summer. He wanted to shed a few tid pounds anyway; so this is a bit of a start.

Speaking of summer, we are enjoying a beautiful Indian Summer. The mornings are definitely crisp and cool; but refreshing! Love this time of year! Do not wish to rush the days, but I am thinking of Thanksgiving already! We have the opportunity to go to Pasley for Thanksgiving; as I have never been. It would be wonderful, if my son and my daughter were able to be there with us as well. Everybody can pitch in; and enjoy the fun festivities and a mini R & R holiday.

Tidbit - Appreciate the seasons for their special uniqueness and admire the beauty found in nature; particularly with the changeover from Summer to Autumn. Also, it is a time to enjoy Fall flowers in the house, fires, friends, and family. In a bittid, a return to a "routine" of sorts.

Bittid - Every day is like a "Thanksgiving" to us. We have so much to be thankful for; and we 'Praise Him in all things' each and every day!

My apologies that I have not been blogging; but we have literally been "busy"; just a tid of a bit!

No comments: