Monday 17 September 2007

Happy Birthday!























Happy Birthday, Arthur! The Big 30! Hard to believe! And, I thought I was becoming younger with each passing year! However, better than the alternative! as in no birthdays! And yes, I was glad about my birthday this year; and plan to be more so with each evolving year!

Alan and I both wish you a wonderful day; it is a great benchmark in one's life. You will be entering a new decade; and with that, you will experience changes and choices; hopefully all for the best; as in onwards and upwards. The good thing is, that you know the difference between right and wrong; and, if you stick with integrity, honour, and truth, these traits will hold you in good stead throughout your life. That is a bit of tid advice from your Mum; however, you were brought up in this manner.

Tidbit - Make the most of each day; particularly if it is your birthday! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday, again, Arthur!

Love,

Mum and Alan

No comments: