Monday 5 December 2011

Never too late!















Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting for you, in your part of the world!

It has been a tid of a while since I last wrote a post. I guess, suffice to write, that there has been a fair bit of 'trial and tribulation' that we have encountered along the way.

Alan and I have been doing our utmost best to 'put body and soul together.' given the past and even recent events. Today, it was yet another full day of 'trekking' in His Service. It has been and is an interesting daily journey in our Walk in Christ.

Hard to describe the tidbitz; save that we have to keep Trusting in Faith that He has a Purpose, and a Plan, in Accordance with His Will, and IN HIS TIME FRAME; and that He PREVAILS. We have been experiecing several delays and disappointments; but we are remaining STEADFAST in our Belief in Him that He Provides Solution. Indeed, He has SUSTAINED us thus far and Alan and I are so thankful! ie. We were given recently a wonderful miracle of 'provision' from Him; and we are still 'shining' in the afterglow of His Majestic help to us.

That further being said, the notch has been 'turned up all the more.' ie. GOOD vs. evil. There have been various 'strange' situations as of late, and it has been unbelievable (but not surprising either) about the bittidz disruptions, deceptions, and discouragement that we have seen.

Tidbit - When things are tough, keep turning to Him (Christ) to Direct your daily path. Ask, Seek, and Knock all the more!

Yesterday, I embraced a number of Spiritual progams on the Vision Channel. I say 'spiritual' rather than religious. All very enlightening, methinks. I was weary and totally enjoyed a 'day of rest.' I watched 'Hour of Power', 'Living Truth', and Pastor Barber in the morning and then in the evening, Dr. David Jeramiah, 'Amazing Facts', Pastors Hagee (father and son!), and Joyce Meyer (Enjoying Everyday Life). All were so insightful and refreshing! I was extra interested in hearing what the Pastors (the Hagees - good on all of them!) had to say about building good solid family foundations. ie. Parents / Children / Grandchildren. Truthfully, I may have failed with my children a bit in the spiritual regard; and I only wish I knew more what I sadly know now. (that may not necessarily be a whole tid much either, but my eyes have certainly been opened! WIDE).

Also, STRIFE (as Joyce Meyer was mentioning) is not the best. Today, Alan and I had some disconcerting news and we made a choice and that was to not wallow about re: STRIFE. (Good word, Joyce!) Rather, take strength and rise above it!

Bittid - Rise up above STRIFE etc. Instead, be JOYFUL and Fret not. Know and Trust that He has a good plan for you; that He loves you unconditionally!

I felt a bittid better when I heard both Pastors Hagees and their wives speaking that it is 'never too late' - even for the Grandparents etc. So, as a young 'grandma', I take solace, refuge, and strength in their empowering ministry. Thank you! I certainly am not complaining, however, I wish I had that info when I was growing up. (Well perhaps I did, and ignored it). Yet, I know my parents did their best and I am thankful. I thought though, I did the best too, for my children, particularly as a 'single' parent.

I remember also, that my children went to a Monday night 'Church Club', which had a 'fun dinner wrap up.' I thought I did my 'parental' duty by dropping them off and picking them up and thinking that this was a great and fun way of teaching for them! (I mean, my parents seldom went to Church on Sundays, and I walked several blocks; rather than being driven; and to boot, there were no 'fun' dinner wraps ups). Well, there was much more to this Monday night group, than I thought. ie. There was a particular 'dinner' to which all the parents were invited. Guess what? I was the ONLY parent who showed up! Can you believe that? During that 'gathering,' there was made mention of a special 'camp retreat' and I thought, 'Wow, where do I sign up?' Then I realized there was something 'more' to it. ie. Bible Study. At that time, I lacked 'understanding'; so did not appreciate the full value of what was actually being offered.

However, I took and take heart now in the Hagees' tidbit message. 'It is never too late.'

We are glad it is evening; as it was a long day. We have much to be thankful for; and 'Praise Him In ALL Things.'

Love the above photo image with its powerful message. So true.

Good Night, Peace and God Bless.

No comments: