Sunday 27 February 2011

Skal to Blessings!






















Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

First of all, we did not have a tidbitz soup repas last night. Alan (he is the one who does most of the cooking; eventhough I do love to cook! At the same time, appreciatively, I certainly do not wish to 'rain on his parade' either! LOL!) We enjoyed the tasty bit leftovers of marinated steak (from Costco) in savoury sandwiches. Tonight, however, we will take zesty delight in a simple green pea soup. The Oscars are on; so that will be exciting to cheer everyone on!

Now that I think about it, each and every one of us has a vital part to play each and every tid day. We can greet each day with joy, OR we can choose to be overwhelmed by 'doom and gloom.' Sometimes, one has to put on an attitude of 'academy award performance' to turn negatives into positives. Praying with positive thoughts and Seeking Him to Direct your Path, certainly helps you get through the tougher times; as He IS there waiting, to Guide you through all situations.

It is more imperative than ever to 'Praise Him In ALL Things;' regardless of your bittidz circumstances. Alan and I have had quite the week; and yet there have been several interesting experiences we have learned along the way. Even today with Charles Price of 'Living Truth,' he shares that to know God, is by experiencing Him in whatever situations we are going through. Like, we need to have total TRUST in Him to Provide; and if the way is 'right' (His Way), He will Give you what you Ask of Him. A tidbit, just know that; and leave everything to and for Him to work out.

As there were quite a few ephifanies we experienced, here is one that really 'gladdened' one of our days. A very close friend of ours was over this past Friday afternoon; and we enjoyed a most refreshing visit. In the course of conversation, I mentioned that she was in my Prayers. Well, her immediate response to me, was to 'Keep on Praying for her, as everything good was happening to her!' (ie Blessings). As the conversation ensued, she also suggested that I was not a 'herd follower.' (Since very young, I have been asked / told by many over the years, 'Why don't you do what everyone else does?' My reponse, Well, if it is right, fine...). As you can imagine, I loved her remark; and, I enthusiastically agreed with her! HOWEVER, there is a however...I then added that 'Eventhough I may not be a herd follower, I am a joyful follower in His Flock.' That was a perfect comeback! A gentle, and yet an exhuberant way to witness to her! She then reminded me that I must continue on with my Prayers for her; inasmuch as I had already started to do so. (No problemo!). Then another friend, has since asked me to Pray for her - ie for to get a job...This was after I told her as well, that she was in my Prayers. So, He has His Way of working the Holy Spirit through each and every one of us!

We have received 'random acts of kindness'; as well as being made aware of deception and lies of various individuals. All we can do, is simply 'Thank Him' and be grateful for our Blessings. A bittid thought - when things appear too much for you to handle, just turn it all over to Him and He will help you through it all.' When you do that, you receive an inner 'peace'; because you know you have 'surrendered' everything to Him. Alan and I know that He has sustained us thus far; so would He do any less now? We do not know what the future is going to hold; yet we do know He has a GOOD Plan for us. Actually He has a good Plan for each and every one of us; as He knows what IS BEST for us all. He loves us all unconditionally; so you can take strength and comfort in knowing that that is so.

Last night's beautiful wintery scene is now being replaced by a major rainfall. In the meantime, our next door neighbour gave us a jar of freshly homemade marmalade jam; which was a wonderful touch to our brunch today. Some time ago, I gave away our last jar of marmalade to a friend; so it was 'extra special' to receive this treat! I have always felt that when one gives a gift, it should be given straight from the heart. Also, if you wish to give someone a gift, it should be something that you would not mind receiving in return. However, that is not the reason you give a gift.

Alan and I appreciated a glass of champagne and orange juice this am; and tonight, we will enjoy the rest of the champagne to 'Skal' the Oscar participants. We have 'safeguarded' the bottle of champagne in our fridge for some time; so today is a glorious day to toast Blessings for all! It has also been a wonderful R & R Sunday; and we are pacing ourselves for the upcoming week's activities. However, we are enjoying today; and that is what we must do each day - is to appreciate the joys of each day.

Embraced the Vision Channel this morning; and with the Academy Awards on, I will not be viewing the other ministerial programs this evening. However, as per my earlier posts, many thanks to all ministries who provide of their time, teachings, hope etc. If you wish to know more, best to check into them; as they are very inspirational and full of encouragement. 'Seek and Ye Shall Find' is very true.

Like the photo image of a popular champagne; well priced and tastes delicious!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: