Tuesday 15 February 2011

Always be thankful!


Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Well, since yesterday, it has been a most interesting time! I have quite literally (on my knees) 'thanked Him for our empty bank account', and have ASKED Him to 'fill it up.' I have also thanked Him for our other various 'trials and tribulations'; and also asking Him to Provide and fill those specific needs...Well, 'Lo and Behold', there have been some new developments / changes. Certain bittidz calls both Alan and I had to make, were treated with 'no problem.' Eventhough at the time, I was a tid nervous, He supplied me with the tidbitz words necessary to deal with the issues, that were causing me a bit of dread. I immediately and joyfully exclaimed to Him, 'Thank You!' Certain things appear to have been set on the path of Resolution!

Pastor Jim Penner, of Crystal Cathedral (Hour of Power) suggests that we all thank Him for an empty bank account, along with other 'trials and tribulations.' If you wish a bittid of background, you can refer to my posts - 'Rejoice in all circumstances!' (January 6th); and 'Be confident and joyful!' (February 12th). I repeat again, I can not believe that I would ever thank Him for an empty bank account! We have nothing to hide. We have nothing; but everything, as the 'Truth sets you free!' We are genuinely grateful for Christ; our Blessings from Him; and that is everything! This helps one get through each and every day; knowing that He has a Purpose for everything! Methinks too, one would have to walk through others' shoes, to have a greater appreciation, an empathy, and an understanding towards those who have experienced their tidbits of tough times. ie. The Melt Down (Lehman Bros) and consequent worldwide domino effects and so forth.

What I can take true tidbit solace in, is KNOWING that He IS our REFUGE and STRENGTH! And that He has 'us' (that means each and every one of us; Alan and I are no exception) exactly where He wants us to be. It is a matter of being thankful for ALL our circumstances, and continuing to be trusting in Him in everything! He overcomes ALL obstacles!

Tidbit - Galations 6:9 - "And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time, we shall reap if we do not grow weary." That is an empowering tidbit, methinks!

We are meeting with someone tomorrow; so there may be some new light and validation shed upon our efforts. All I know is, that we are going to 'keep on trekking', regardless. Simply put, we are in His Hands.

Bittid - When one has experienced bittid 'trials and tribulations', there is a more receptive and genuine appreciation, empathy, compassion, and understanding towards those, who have also gone through their share of 'hoops and loops.'

When I think about other parts of the World, that have limited supplies of water or food, and are over run with poverty, drought, famine, disease, bloodshed, floods, storms, earthquakes etc, I am extra thankful for everything (including obstacles). In comparison, all our challenges are very small.

An enjoyable ephifany, when I was Asking Him to 'fill up' our empty tank, I received a tremendous 'peace.' Also, in Thanking Him for 'trials and tribulations,' I could feel certain 'changes' taking place - for the good!

It was been pouring with rain today, mixed at times, with bittids of hail. We are still without heat. ie. A few furnace difficulties; as well as the suggestion for a new hot water tank! Ouch! What timing! However, we are fortunate that we have extra clothing to combat the cooler indoor temperatures. Again, we are thankful for all our Blessings.

Love the above photo image. I have found that the Psalms provide encouragement and wonderful comfort!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: