Saturday 12 February 2011

Be confident and joyful!


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

What started out as a rather sunny morning (albeit cloudy skies), has now turned into a full fledged windy, pouring with rain, dark day. We are glad it is the weekend and that we do not have any pressing tidbitz matters to attend to, today. We are going to simply 'rest up,' soothe a bittidz flu bug, and enjoy a quiet weekend at home. Lots of apple juice, clear soups, and a 'toddy' at night, always help!

It has been another full week; and we can gratefully reflect, with appreciation, that He has sustained and provided us with our modest daily needs and means. We are still 'in the middle' (You can refer to my posts of November 23rd & 25th, 2010 for a bittid of background, if you wish); but tidbit things are gradually being revealed and coming to the surface. The TRUTH always shows up and we are thankful that He is our Advocate, who Overcomes ALL obstacles.

Yesterday, I had a tid of an ephifany! Alan was sharing with me about Abraham and how he doubted God's word. Hence God wanted Abraham to sacrifice his beloved son, Isaac. Well, just as Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac, God intervened; because He knew Abraham was genuine in his Faith for Him.

That being said, it just bittid hit me, that eventhough I love and trust God with all my heart, I have also been a bit discouraged and wearied by some 'extra' trials and tribulations; particularly as of late. Also, when you are not feeling well, you are more prone to being tired and just plain worn down. I asked Him to help me be BOLD (He wants us to come BOLDLY before Him and with EXPECTANCY!). Hence, I 'received' the reasurring tidbit thought from within, 'Turn it around, perservere with Faith and Trust, because I will Provide.' Moreover, when one doubts (the outcome is out of our human control anyway), it can interfere with God's wonderful plan.

So, get rid all bittid doubts, and CONFIDENTLY and JOYFULLY KNOW that ALL Things are Possible with Him. Do not ever give up and keep on trekking; casting all your daily burdens upon Him. Know that He wants the best for you; (because He LOVES you!) and that things always work out for the best; even if we do not see or understand at the time.

Here is another tidbit re: 'Worry: BAD / Prayer: GOOD. "Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. Let your requests be made known to God." - Philippians 4:6.

As per my January 6th post, 'Rejoice in all circumstances', I take solid heart and nuturing comfort in reading Philippians 4:13. 'I can do all things through Him, who strengthen me.' Also am quoting here, Pastor Jim Penner (Crystal Cathedral, Hour of Power) his insights of encouragement. ie. "I encourage you that you can do it because there's a promise right here in Philippians 4:13, and it says, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." That doesn't say I can do SOME things; it says I can do ALL things. Repeat it with me: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Do yourself a favor this week. Take this book of Philippians - it's four chapters long, a very short book in the Bible - and read it. It will change your life."

Hope this gives you some tidbits of good cheer; as it does to me. Also more bittids -Best to 'Keep it Simple'; and live one day at a time, trusting in Him in ALL circumstances to Direct your path.

Love the above photo image; looks so cosy and friendly.

Peace and God Bless

No comments: