Monday 20 July 2009

'Reflective' morning bittids


















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Another beautiful sunny Summer morning! We have so much to be thankful for - many Blessings; and in abundance! 'Praise Him In ALL Things'. Each morning I say that before I get up out of our bed; plus I ask Him for His Holy Spirit to Guide me through the day. You can refer to my post of July 17th, for further tidbitz, if you wish.

It was a quiet weekend; we had some out of town friends come over for a barbecue on Friday night; and the hamburgers were awesome! Alan uses a tid of Quaker Oats, along wtih an egg, and whatever bittidz seasonings are available to make up the composition of the burgers. We also enjoyed fresh corn on the cob; cooked in its leaves on the barbecue; followed with a delicious dessert of fresh raspberries, blueberries, and bananas, mixed with a bit of Grand Marnier, sugar, and lime juice. The following evening, my son popped in for a surprise visit and we appreciated a leftover meal of barbecued burgers, corn, and the same dessert. 'Keeping Things Simple' works best, methinks!

On Sunday morning, I embraced the teachings of 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth'. My suggestion is to check out these empowering programs; as they offer such enlightening encouragement and invaluable daily insights. You can refer to 'Garden Tidbits' of July 17th for the bittids of info.

Went to bed last night with a very sore throat; and thus am not feeling my best today. Alan has had a nasty head cold for a week; and perhaps it has now passed on to me. However, it shall pass. So, forgive me if I am brief today.

Once again though, for those of you that are wishing to 'Seek and Ye Shall Find' mode, the websites provide wonderful uplift and illuminating knowledge. Perhaps you know of someone who needs a helping hand, to get their life back on track; as they may have experienced some misfortune, drug abuse, or whatever sadness is in their life.

It is a bit of a quiet hush this morning; methinks a lot of people are on vacation; so am appreciative for the extra peace. Am going to listen to the body, and just rest today; so as, to be on the mend before too long.

Love the above photo image! Should also add, that when I was at the hairdresser on Friday, I wrote down some recipes (can not remember the name of the magazine; guess my head is a tid fuzzy too) and not only did these recipes sound mouth watering, they were easy and affordable etc. The hair appointment was long overdue; and you always feel a bit better, don't you, when you have a 'good hair day'. Plus, appreciating new tasty recipes; which I will share with you, at a later time.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: