Friday 10 August 2007

Right underneath my nose!


Have you ever had days when things just "turn up?" ie unfound objects become "foundable" again. Have been looking for our strong "fold up plastic crates" to carry items to Pasley; and since the move, have looked tid here and there for them; with no success.

Finally came to the conclusion today, that I would go to "Plan B" and "find" something else that would serve as a viable alternative. Well, lo and behold! There they were, right underneath my nose!

In the process of "hunting" in our garage, I uncovered more "treasures". We know we have a major rainy day / procrastination task to do, with our garage. When we moved about 14 months ago, boxes upon boxes, have yet to be even be looked at! That will be one of our fall projects! A lot of items are in storage from my parents; so who knows what there is; as well as quite a bit of our piled up stuff. One of my best friends, who unexpectedly passed tragically away earlier this year, sold us her pool table; (a tidbitz smaller size than a regular pool table) and it has thus far, been utlized as a bittidz storage area. So, it will be a relief to enjoy the cleared up space. Of course, we will have to park our car on the street; when "her" pool table is in use; because the garage is only so big. Alan is a very good "pool" player; I am a novice; but will happily learn! He has "beer" tastes; and I have "champagne" tastes! BUT, it WORKS!

Tidbit - When you find unexpected "gems", it really is quite an exhilerating find! Brought back some memories; good and not so good; memories though, nonetheless. It could be looked at as a "healing", in a comforting sort of way. I feel too, that I was meant to discover these precious momentos today; and not a tid moment before. In the unraveling, it led to other things; and I believe that there are no coincidences. Call it Faith.

Bittid - The weather is "iffy" today; a good day to stay indoors; and tackle bit projects. It is darkly "black" outside; so am making the best of the day. And, am also relying and calmly (remember "cool as a cucumber", from yesterday's post "Cucumbers! Glorious Cucumbers!") waiting on Him to provide the solutions. It is hard at times to remain "patient"; however, that is where Faith steps in. He says, "Fear Not, for I am with you". I hope this bit, gives you a tid of encouragement, as it does to me.

God Bless.

No comments: