Wednesday 15 August 2007

Blog journal



Good Morning!

Well today is a day we have been waiting for! Will keep you posted on that endeavour. It has felt like "Mission Impossible"; however, we know that All things are possible with Him; as long as you have the Faith. We had some rather disappointing news last week; however, we think it has been for the best; AND WE ARE RELIEVED in hindsight. And, something else, unexpected, for the better, 'fell into our laps!' They say 'be careful for what you wish for'; change that to 'be careful for what you PRAY for'. Words are very important in Prayer.

In the meantime, it is a beautiful summer morning. Fall appears to be in the air; eventhough it is a pleasant 75 degrees. With freshly brewed coffee in hand, went outside, and was "wowed" with our clematis, which now has 11 gorgeous rich shades of royal purple flowers (see photo image) draped around our healthy pine tree. A tid of a tidbit - the fallen cones make wonderful decorative pieces!

I am contemplating about blog writing, and the blogs I read. Those that have helped me with 'Blog Technology 101', all know who you are; even in just the reading; and / or making comments. A heartfelt thank you. I have come to enjoy the "blogging". It is quite the exercise; particularly if you would like to participate every day. I feel it has become a bit of a bittid journal to me. "What you see, is what you get" -be it in person, or in the writing.

Tidbit - Discipline is good; particularly if it is generated enthusiastically. It may be a challenge at first; however, when you perservere, it becomes something you enjoy doing, for the sake of doing.

I have the genuine desire to write every day; and, straight from the heart. Also, I like to offer tidbitz or bittidz of encouragement to all those that read my blog (including myself). I do not go out of my way, to intentionally "hurt" anyone's feelings; however, we all have our uniqueness, different styles and "takes" on things in our lives. For me, the blog has taken on a bittid life of its own. It has become a bit of a tid journal to me; so down the road, I can refer to it, reflect, and appreciate life all the more.

Bittid - Know that each of us are "special". Make the best of each and every day.

The photo image is of a 1977 journal. 1977 was the year of my son's birth; and he will be hitting the big 30 this year! That is another wow! Of course, I was a young mother at the time; and am now a very young grandma - to my daughter's twin baby boys! LOL!

We will be going out of town for bits and tids; however, when we return in tids and bits, I look forward to updating my "journal" and enjoying the blogs of others.

God Bless.

No comments: