Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Holy Spirit Guides and Directs!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

To recap a bittid, we had one of the best Thanksgivings ever! Everything was perfect! This year we decided to cook our turkey for Saturday evening and to keep everything simple. There was only Alan and I for the special dinner, but we have wonderful tidbitz leftovers, and we have been really appreciating all the tasty tidbits!

We have so much to be thankful for! As I mentioned in the last few bittidz posts, we treat each and every day like a 'mini Thanksgiving!' To have an 'attitude of gratitude' in all regards.' Even when things are not 'going your way.' Instead of grumbling and being 'sour', turn your attitude around to be of good cheer and be a genuine uplift to all those you meet! Did you know it takes more than 90 muscles to frown and yet it takes less than 20 muscles to smile?:)

Many little Blessings to be thankful for! We still have flowers and thriving produce in our garden; as well as lots of life. ie. Hummingbirds, honey bees, dragonflies, many birds, wasps, spider webs, all sorts of productive activiity. Our rhodos are blooming again! One is in a beautiful fuschia pink!!! Our hanging baskets are still humming along. Again, thanks to the little flying critters, who seem to pollinate still.

On Sunday (October 12th), I watched a few of my favourite ministries. One of them being 'Living Truth' with Charles Price.
www.livingtruth.ca
I heartily recommend you watch his special message about Thanksgiving! To do so, simply click on to his site and then to ''Our Weekly Video Message'.
His enlightening sermon touched upon a few tidbits that I shared in my recent posts! Methinks, there are NO coincidences here, folks!

I often state outloud the following awesome verses from Philippians 4.
Verse 6 - "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thansgiving let your requests be made known to God."
Verse 7 - "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Charles explains Thanksgiving as well as to Praise Him in all circumstances. That made our Thanksgiving all the more special! Thank you, Charles, for your heartfelt teachings!

I also thankfully acknowledge my readers. One of them recently complimented me on my posts; and wanted some 'pointers' to assist them in being an aspiring blog writer. I do not consider myself as a major writer, but I love writing, and I just write straight from my heart. We have many stories that are worthy to be told and maybe someday, they may be published in a book or even in a block buster movie!

However, I feel that when one is truly compelled to write they should simply do so! Do not be fearful, write what is of genuine interest to you and the rest of the creative bittids will just flow. I know that writers have their muses, their music, settings, whatever, to inspire them to write and that is all good! Love that stuff! However, I ask and I seek. That's right, I ASK and SEEK His help to Guide and Direct the writings in each and all of my posts. What started out as a journal as well as being an encouragement to others, I have found that my posts appear to have a 'life of their own'. ie. You have heard the ad ' 'Let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages'; well in this case, the Holy Spirit is leading my fingers to write uplifting posts and to participate in the sharing of the message of the Good News throughout the world!

The Holy Spirit lives within me and all believers in Christ! If everyone invites Him in, He will never leave and your life will be forever changed, and for the better! You look at things differently, with more of a calm and a confidence, and by Trusting Him as per His Promise, He Provides the rest. Particularly during these times of unrest and uncertainty. All the more imperative to turn to Christ! Again, Revelation is happening, as I write.

In summary, I turn everything over to Him and Verse 6 really helps, particularly when you joyfully and with positive expectation, shout it out loud, with all your heart! You know that He hears your Prayers! Thank Him in advance for His Provision and it shall be so! Leave all the consequences to Him and do not fret or be anxious or have doubts. So for writing tips, ASK Him to guide your thoughts and write away!

I like this photo image where TLC encouragement is given!


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: