Monday 22 January 2007

Starting with Baby Steps!

Much appreciate my son's help with setting up my blog, "Gina's tidbits!" Every once in a while, I will add a little "tidbit" or two......goodness knows, what it will be! LOL! I have enjoyed reading and contributing some comments to my friend's blog. She writes a really good one, I think; so as a tidbit, I will give you her blog address, in the next little while. Stay tuned! LOL! My son, also showed me his friend's blog; and it is also very interesting!!!!I think this will be a fun and creative. innovative experience!!!! I am quite new to the computer technology; however, will do the baby steps and ultimately be more computer "savvy". Also, I will learn how to use a digital camera, to enable me to confidently display photos! I appreciate beautiful pictures; each one imparting a unique meaning etc.

No comments: