Saturday 27 January 2007

An interesting day! - to me, anyway.....

Today, albeit Saturday, has been a very different sort of day for me...It has been a total day of R & R! Just chilling out....am hoping that my batteries are being recharged for the fast approaching week!!! LOL! Generally, our Saturdays are "on the go"; and Sundays are spent in a quieter way. Friday nights are "recoop" nights.

Was up quite early (for a Saturday)well before 8:00 am...our doggie was really extra anxious for his morning walk; for whatever reason???...So, I went out -asap with him; and, thoroughly enjoyed our morning travels - so did he!!!! LOL!....and, it was a beautiful start to our day! The cooler air helped clear the cobwebs in my head, that had filtered in from the night before! LOL! Appreciated ALL my cups of coffee, all the more! LOL! Normally, my husband walks Blue; however, I thought I would begin today a little differently! My husband is well deserving of the extra few and rare "sleep ins!"

I have spent the time thus far, reflecting, writing, reading, on the telephone, emails, the blog, and in short, being glad that it is Saturday! We have so many wonderful things to be thankful for.....The POSITIVES FAR OUTWEIGH THE NEGATIVES.... THAT is the tidbit, I wish to share with you.....be thankful...regardless...and just make the best of things....always look for the bright side...(even if hard to do, at times)

Tonight, we are going to enjoy a nice dinner, glass of something, (red vino! Skal!) and a good movie!

Glad now, it is Saturday evening! Hope you enjoyed your Saturday!

God Bless!

No comments: