Monday 6 April 2015

The Precious Gift of Eternal Life!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

I know it has been a tidbitz while since I last wrote a post. Call it, that life has a way of getting in the way. We have been working on various bittidz matters and those will be resolved before too long.

That being said, we have reflected with thankful appreciation for each and every day. We do our best to live one day at a time. We have a particular friend, and she is very anxious and can not comprehend our 'train of thought.' I have had to gently repeatedly tell her that we live one day at a time and we are not worried. In fact, we are going to take a wee bit of a 'time-out' to provide us with more clarity. She is a nice person, but very secular. Sadly, she does not understand; and nor does she wish to understand that we are no longer part of this secular world. She has her sadnesses and so forth; and she asks me what can she do about it? I have mentioned to her The TIDBIT Solution - Christ; but she spurns it.

We were at an Open House / House Warming Party on Good Friday; and somehow a woman and I got into a conversation about God. Fine. That being said, she stated that she does not believe there is a God, a Heaven, or an Eternity, and that the Bible is 'just a book.' Well, when I listened and heard enough (a few moments later), I HAD to speak up!

I had watched Joyce Meyer earlier that morning, and she shared that as Christians, we are compelled to 'witness' to others; and not to 'sit back' and be passive and say nothing. ie. We must spread the message of the Good News! My response was that there IS a God, a Heaven, an Eternity, and that the Bible IS the Truth.

A tid of background, I have met this person a few times over the years, and she has never liked me. (Alan has observed that as well). Sadly, she appears to be 'sour.' Well, as it happened, I was 'directed' by the Holy Spirit to 'enlighten' her; and I am thinking out of the whole group, she appeared to be the most caustic and toxic. Why me, to speak with her on this; but THANK YOU to Him and to JOYCE's (joycemeyer.org) poignant message!

The woman was starting to become agitated and quite unpleasant and stated: 'We will choose to disagree" Also, she added that she did not think she offended me as much as I offended her. At that point, 'gentleness' left me. Well, it didn't; but a firm strong commanding voice, came from BITTID 'within.' "Fine, but at least the burden will not fall on my shoulders, that I did not tell you about this and that there is a God, Heaven, the Bible, AND Eternity. I suggest and will leave you with this suggestion: - As you continue to live your life, consider where you would like your eternity to be."

Long story made short, it was a lovely party but most of the people there, were not 'happy campers.' There are NO coincidences. ie. about the invitation to the party. I had been thinking about this particular couple (that we have not seen for some 12 or 13 years) and wondering how they were and if they were still living in their large house etc. A few days later, my friend stops by our place. She was on her way home from Costco and her husband suggested another route to drive home; hence she drove by our place and recognized our car. I just about 'fell over' when I saw her at our door!

Anyway, I invited her in for a glass of wine, which she heartily accepted. Then she told me that they had moved out to our 'neck of the woods' two months ago. That was how the invitation took place. So, pondering, we were 'meant' to go to that party; even if it was just for sharing the message (when put to the tidbit test). We did reconnect with a few (who were not foes) and we hope to re establish some friendships.

So this Easter has been all the more special to us, and in our daily walk in Christ. We have apprecated many a ministry. To name just a wonderful few! Dr. Charles Stanley, Joel Osteen, Hal Lindsey. We also watched Dr. David Jeremiah (www.davidjeremiah.org) and his message on the Resurrrection of Christ and Eternity is awesome!



Also, there was the movie ('Heavenly Match'); and I totally recommend it! The Grace was wonderfully portrayed, and provides a lot of good 'food for thought.' Reverend Casey Hart thanked the woman for her help in reminding her of what her purpose is. I can say the same with regards to the person at the party. A Grateful Thank you!

After that movie, I watched 'Saul of Tarsus' and that was excellent. I received a solid sleep and had a very 'real' dream / vision. ie. Going back to Biblical days, dressed in the 'garb' that the Disciples wore, and that I was with the group of Disciples breaking bread. I can see the Bread most vividly and eventhough I could not clearly see Jesus, I KNEW He was there in the 'cloud' midst as well. I remember being joyful and rejoicing; and that we broke bread several times! The unleavened flat bread, which was close up, was so 'life-like' as well! So yes, this Easter has been very meaningful.

Tidbit - It is NOT too late to Seek Christ and Invite Him into your heart! Truly, deep down, consider where you would like to spend your eternity.

Bittid - Continue to have compassion, understanding, empathy, and LOVE towards others. Be an uplift to all you meet; as well as being a caring witness in sharing the Gospel of the Good News.

Earlier this morning, I enjoyed and appreciated watching Sid Roth, Gloria Copeland (on Healing) and Andrew Wommack. For those of you who have some questions and / are curious, best to tune into these inspirational ministries! Also, the Bible, which is the living WORD of Truth.

Before we forget, our heartfelt condolences to the Schuller fmaily. Robert Schuller Sr was a wonderful servant in His service!

Here is a bittid photo of a colourful and beautiful mix of flowers, combined with a Easter Lily plant that Alan gave me. We are still enjoying the many fragrant and lovely blooms from this special plant!



















Peace and God Bless.


No comments: