Monday 16 March 2015

Celebrating a 'special' day!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Today is Alan's birthday (65th!) and I just want to say how Blessed I am to have met him in 2002. For all these years, he has 'treated me like a queen!' For all those who have been and perhaps may still be 'naysayers' about our marriage, they have chosen to not know the Truth.

I have been fortunate in many regards in having Alan as my husband. It goes back to when he and I both received an 'Answer to Prayer.' We asked for each other and Our Father Provided the tidbitz match. I also asked my 'earth father' for his tidbit input. I remember I started off in my 'Prayer' in saying I did not want a 'yes' man; meaning not someone who is a 'fence sitter.' My Dad was not a 'yes' man and nor was he a 'fence sitter.' When I started my Prayer, I 'separated the wheat from the chaff.' Well, in a bittidz nutshell, Alan showed up. And, I have never looked back with any laments; save that it is a loss for those who have maligned the Truth.

Alan is a Christian; which perhaps is part of the difficulty? Well, now I have become a Christian as well; and it has been a most interesting and rewarding journey. We are learning who our 'real' friends are. Very few; I might add. But they are dearly treasured in our hearts. We also know that they do not gossip or 'back stab us' behind our backs and smiling all the bittid while.

Tidbit - Always remember to Honour Him and Give Him Thanks! Regardless of whether your circumstances are good or bad.

Bittid - Always have a daily 'open Prayer dialogue' with Him. Makes life a whole lot simpler and brings more peace and joy.

Today I watched the Kenneth Copeland Ministries as well as Andrew Wommack. Both ministries provide wonderful teachings of the Bible.

Yesterday was the 'Ides of March' (we watched the enlightening movie, 'Quo Vadis' last night - interesting tids of comparisons to today) and tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day.

Today we are thankfully appreciating the 16th of March; Alan's birthday! Beautiful sunshine and all the heralding bits of signs of Spring coming awesomely upon us! We are now celebrating Alan's birthday with some champagne! Skal! Thank you, Our Heavenly Father, for Alan's birth! Happy that we met - 'In Answer to Prayer.'

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: