Thursday 3 November 2011

A tidbit ephifany


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Am refering back to my October 30th post, 'Sharing and Caring' and will recap a conversation I had with an inspirational person on Saturday afternoon. There was one ephifany tidbit I forget to include, and will add the bittid comment afterwards.

"Yesterday when we were 'out and about', I was waiting in line at the bank. The gentleman in front of me started a conversation - basically about having 'patience' and that aren't we glad we have God to help us be 'patient?' I heartily replied in the affirmative; adding that I Pray many a time for Patience, as I do not like waiitng in line etc. Well, I honestly can not remember all the words we spoke back and forth; save that I felt I was given words to speak. I asked the man: 'What does he do in the Service of God?' (or words to that effect). He gave a very humble response that he is a minister, who should know better and is always learning etc. (I said I had much to learn!).

It was a very stimulating discussion. He also told me almost immediately that 'God loves me.' My response was that: 'He loves each and every one of us unconditionally. That we have been given CHOICE as to how we best live our lives. However, I choose to have my path directed by Him. Also, one can choose to be 'down in the dumps' or 'rise up' and make the best of it and work with 'change.' All in attitude and to keep on trekking in Faith etc.' (the words were just spilling out of my mouth; and the man was looking at me in amazement!). We talked about having a 'joyfulness', an uplifting spirit, and so forth. I even shared that I did not like going to Church (years ago); but that since I met my second husband, I changed my thinking, thanks to him. ie. That 'We are the Church, the Body of Christ.' As I mentioned, this man was almost in 'awe?' (I do not know if that was the right word; but perhaps refreshing is a better description?).

Anyway, after he finished his business, on his way out, he came over to me and wished me a good one! I replied 'Thank you! I will! And the same to you!' Personally I hope to run into him again. I sensed right off, that he was 'different', he stood out (I even mentioned about taking a stand and that even with the recent example of a plane crash / survivors. ie. What people did - did they all just stand and gawk and watch and do nothing? And that, good on the courageous few folk who stepped up to the plate, risked their lives, and took a stand to help). It also hit me afterwards, that I recognized his face, but can not place him. However, it was a 'shining moment' which was inspirational and empowering, I believe for us both."

To requote as I had mentioned, I asked the man: 'What does he do in the Service of God?' (or words to that effect). Well, the other tidbitz of it was, that I asked him if he was 'In His Service?' Then the rest of the conversation just took off and 'flowed' very naturally. Again, I think he may have been surprised by my bittidz questions; but I had discerned that he was very definitely different and stood out amongst the crowd. Also, I could sense he was not from here and eventhough his face looked most familiar, I could not place him? Perhaps I should have asked his name? Anyway, it was an ephifany type of experience for me, which I enjoyed.

Was up early, had a good tid helping of breakfast (1/2 grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs which I love, sesame seed crumpets & honey) and my much needed elixir of coffee. Now am getting on with matters that require a bit of attention.

Tidbit - Skipping out on breakfast is less than healthy. One needs breakfast to start the day off well, in all regards.

Bittid - 'Praise Him in ALL Things.' Ask Him to use you, in accordance with His Will, Purpose, and Plan. Trust and Rely upon Him to Direct your path and remembering also, to Thank Him for your Blessings along with trials and tribulations, experienced during the day.

Here is wishing you a great and wondrous day. I love the above photo image.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: