Sunday 30 October 2011

Sharing and caring














Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Today it is pouring with rain! However, I am thankful for it. The beauty of the multi rich fall colours on the trees are all the more vivid!

As further to yesterday's post, I should like to add that may your Sunday be a 'restful' one.

This morning I watched 'Hour of Power', very uplifting! I also watched on the Vision Channel about how a Pastor helped change and enrich the lives of those who had spent times and / or years behind prison bars.

Then I watched 'Living Truth' and that was also an extra eye opener and a tidbitz ephifany to me! Pastor Charles Price (www.livingtruth.ca) is working with various people in Bogata, Columbia etc to help spread the teachings of Jesus Christ. He has partnered up with several whose past lives have seen Redemption. They, in turn, are helping those in need of hearing the message of Christ and welcoming Jesus as their Saviour. Little bittidz radios and Bibles and books are being delivered to the Latin American countries. In some areas, this is being done by planes, which do a drop of these tidbit radios, that have app 200 Christian messages from Pastor Charles re: Hope to all those who pick up on it. I think this is totally awesome!!!!! Took my bittid breath away!

Actually I enjoyed / embraced the three programs this am, on the Vision Channel and fantastic! After hearing the stories etc, one really is all the more reflective and grateful for one's Blessings. No tid kidding! Forgiveness is key!

Yesterday when we were 'out and about', I was waiting in line at the bank. The gentleman in front of me started a conversation - basically about having 'patience' and that aren't we glad we have God to help us be 'patient?' I heartily replied in the affirmative; adding that I Pray many a time for Patience, as I do not like waiitng in line etc. Well, I honestly can not remember all the words we spoke back and forth; save that I felt I was given words to speak. I asked the man: 'What does he do in the Service of God?' (or words to that effect). He gave a very humble response that he is a minister, who should know better and is always learning etc. (I said I had much to learn!).

It was a very stimulating discussion. He also told me almost immediately that 'God loves me.' My response was that: 'He loves each and every one of us unconditionally. That we have been given CHOICE as to how we best live our lives. However, I choose to have my path directed by Him. Also, one can choose to be 'down in the dumps' or 'rise up' and make the best of it and work with 'change.' All in attitude and to keep on trekking in Faith etc.' (the words were just spilling out of my mouth; and the man was looking at me in amazement!). We talked about having a 'joyfulness', an uplifting spirit, and so forth. I even shared that I did not like going to Church (years ago); but that since I met my second husband, I changed my thinking, thanks to him. ie. That 'We are the Church, the Body of Christ.' As I mentioned, this man was almost in 'awe?' (I do not know if that was the right word; but perhaps refreshing is a better description?).

Anyway, after he finished his business, on his way out, he came over to me and wished me a good one! I replied 'Thank you! I will! And the same to you!' Personally I hope to run into him again. I sensed right off, that he was 'different', he stood out (I even mentioned about taking a stand and that even with the recent example of a plane crash / survivors. ie. What people did - did they all just stand and gawk and watch and do nothing? And that, good on the courageous few folk who stepped up to the plate, risked their lives, and took a stand to help). It also hit me afterwards, that I recognized his face, but can not place him. However, it was a 'shining moment' which was inspirational and empowering, I believe for us both.

Tidbit - Forgive those who have done you wrong. Let things go!

Bittid - Help all those you meet, by being a Blessing to them. Go out of your comfort zone to make someone's day a little brighter. ie. by a warm smile, a gentle word of encouragment, and or a random act of kindness.

I like the above bit photo image with its powerful message!

I am thankful it is Sunday and I am enjoying the rest.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: