Sunday 13 December 2015

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is Sunday morning, December 13th.  I know it has been several tid weeks since I last wrote a post.  

Before I forget,  a person who is no longer here, would have had his 96th birthday today. To me, he was a very special person and I hope he is at rest in Heaven.  I am glad that I made a tidbitz telephone call to him to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving; because a few weeks later, he had passed away (which was a total surprise to me). In the conversation, he told me that he had a very high regard for me.  He had his ‘moments’, yet I could not help but feel an empathy and a compassion for him. He was a very bright man and I gave him my favourite Bible (a King James version) a few years before he passed away. He apparently had never read the Bible; eventhough he was highly intelligent and well read. He was going through the loss of his wife, and at the bittid time, I thought the Bible would provide him with some strength, comfort and insights.  Apparently, he was not in the best of health; so I am Prayerful that he read the Bible and ‘Invited Jesus Christ into his heart.’


This morning watched http://www.intouch.org/.  Dr. Charles Stanley’s sermon is – ‘The Celebration of Christmas’. Thank you, Dr. Stanley!  Am including his wonderful video; as his message is exceedingly helpful.  It is NEVER too late to Invite Christ into your heart; and to ‘Pay it Forward’ to others you know, who would appreciate a word of tidbit encouragement. 

Christmas can both be a joyful and / or a time of sadness. We choose it to be a joyful Celebration of Christ’s Birth! When one Invites Christ into their heart, He never leaves you. The Holy Spirit is there to Guide and Direct you in your daily life.  By Seeking Christ, and placing Him first in your heart, you become forever changed; as He as Our Saviour, Who carries all our burdens.

It is amazing how one can be labeled as ‘religious.’ As Dr. Stanley says, ‘We are not ‘religious.’  We are Spiritual. There is a difference between ‘Religious and Spiritual’.  Once one ‘Seeks Christ’ with all their heart, they gain infinite Wisdom and Understanding.  Also, when one reads the Bible and reflects upon the Word, your life takes on a whole new meaning. There is LIFE in the Word!

The bittidz days have gone by very quickly.  We also received an opportunity to take a bit of a vacation.  I have really appreciated a number of ministries for their solid teachings and a heartfelt Thank you, to them all!

Tidbit – Invite Christ into your heart. Your life will be forever changed, for the better!

Bittid – When you Trust and Honour and make time for Christ, He Honours and makes time for you.  He Provides all that you need.

May this video be an extra special uplift to your spirits. May you have joy and peace (and other 'Fruits of the Spirit'); and rejoice in the Birth of Christ! Merry Christmas!

Peace, Love, Joy, and God Bless.

P.S. Alan and I celebrate 'Christmas' and ‘Thanksgiving' all year round! As in having an 'attitude of gratitude' each and every day! We have many awesome Blessings to be thankful for! We love this photo image of a peaceful and restful scene!


No comments: