Tuesday 10 January 2012

Love conquers all!














Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Since I last tid wrote, we have experienced our 'ups and downs.' A lot of things have been occuring all at once! You wonder why does that happen?

Have been appreciative of Dr. David Jeremiah's insights from 'Turning Point', be it from the T.V and / or his free monthly booklets. ie. One of the messages from his booklet is: "We are to bring God's Stipulations to bear on life's situations and circumstances." This message from the 'Turning Point' booklet really helped me in embracing a greater level of tidbit understanding and courage in our daily walk in His Service. I recommend for those of you who wish to know more and / or to seek an encouraging positive uplift in you life, to tune into 'www.davidjeremiah.org.' as he is right on with his solid teachings of the Bible.

We are living in very uncertain and questionable times and all I can say is: "Be ready." Revelation is definitely in the works. Read the best selling Book, 'The Bible' and that will provide you with the TRUTH. Plus, it will help to instil within in, FAITH and TRUST in Christ. Believe you me, at the end of your bit life, which address do you want to live at? I wish I had known this much earlier in my life; and it has taken me til now to realize things. Particularly now too, with all the unrest etc that is literally going on around the world!

Our current situations are exactly where He wants us to be. To take tidbitz stock, in other words. Alan and I are definitely doing that and hence Relying upon Him to handle the several bittidz situations confronting us. We are going to stand strong and take solace, knowing that He is Our Provider and Sustainer!!!!

Today, from Dr. David Jeremiah's 'Turning Point' booklet, the daily message is 'Sustained.; ie. "Cast your burdens on the Lordl and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." (Psalm 55:22). NO COINCIDENCES, HERE FOLKS!

Also, earlier this evening, I saw a magnificent sunset! Golden golden golden clouds amongst blue egg shell colourd skies. Was blown away by this 'ethereal' beauty! I thanked Him for that Blessing and as soon as I said those words of thanks, it appeared to 'shine' more brilliantly than ever! Wow! That was a major Blessing unfolding, methinks! (Even with all the 'stuff' going on around us, I thought this is totally awesome and THANK YOU!!!). Then, a short bittid time later, the same clouds became purple/red amidst these 'heavenly' blue skies!!!!! What a majestic sight! So, that gave me an even further resolve and JOY to just trek on; albeit we are facing many 'trials and tribulations' and being 'marginalized' all the more. Alan and I have been reassured more positvely than ever, to stay the course of holding fast to our firm trust in Him to Sustain us!

Our beloved pup, Blue, is hanging in there. He is on antibiotics; and it is a matter of time when they kick in. The good thing however, is that Blue continues to have an appetite; which is good. For whatever reason, he likes music and I guess, as a 'Mum,' I want to make sure he has all the TLC tidbits needed; even if it means some gentle ongong music in the background. If you refer to my earlier post, you will have some more bittids about Blue.

Tidbit - Continue to continue with FAITH and TRUST in Him to Sustain you.

Vittid - Always have a joyful and thankful heart; regardless of any and all circumstances.

The above photo image says it ALL. Regardless of your circumstances, situations etc, remember LOVE is the greatest of all! FORGIVE!!!!

Good Night, Peace, and God Bless.

No comments: