Wednesday 8 June 2011

Recapture the momentum, Canucks!


Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Well, I am totally dismayed. To quote our friend who was over here the other night (she brought the above cake)- "I think the referees are on Boston's payroll grrrrrrr - did you see Henrick get a stick in the face and no call? It is hard when we have to play against two teams - Boston and also the referees."
My comment back to her: "I am so disgusted with what is going on, that I am not even watching the game...Alan, however, is watching the game and you are right...grrrrrrrr. BAD NEWS......"

We all like to win as opposed to losing a game...But, and there is a tidbitz but. Personally, I am competitive when playing sports; however, I would not want to win a game by this bittidz ??? manner. I am literally shaking my head. If the Canucks lose a game, fine; but not by these bit ??? calls. And what it would appear, too little, too late, when there were some 'late' calls made to make 'them' (the officials) look 'nicey nicey.' (Give me a tid break!)

I have enjoyed watching the Canucks for several years; and it has been my impression that when various games are woefully lost, are generally lost because of the ??? calls (or non calls) made by the refs / officials. 'They' appear to do well by heaping all the penalties on us, and turning a bittid of a blind eye to the other team. I might add, it would appear that the Canucks may lose interest in playing the rest of the game? I do not blame them! ie. My first thought -"Why not just surrender a white flag and give the Boston Bruins, the refs, and those behind the scenes, who really call the shots, give them the game /the Stanley Cup Series - as in here, take it...." However, NO....Absolutely not is my head and heart space!

This is now the 2nd game played on Boston turf. When the Bruins are on our turf, well, personally, I just hope the calls are all fair and square and to encourage the game as to how it should truly and fairly be played between the two teams. Maybe I am like a 'Mrs. Cleaver' - as in a 'Leave it to Beaver Mom' - but this is ??? Again, "Go Canucks Go!" - 'Canucks, recapture and reclaim the tidbit momentum and just DO it!!! Play like you did in the first two games!'

No question, Thomas is a good goalie for the Bruins. Good on him! However, it has been the missed penalty calls that I sorely question; inasmuch as the other team was 'let off the hook' at ??? times, when there should have been some obvious penalties called against them.

Will keep you posted; but for now, I am callng it a night. It is a beautiful night, so we will go out on our balcony and appreciate the beauty of a spring evening. We have been packing all day; so now it is time to rest.

Good Night, Peace and God Bless.

No comments: